Auto Assembly 2010 Announces Massive (UK Exclusive!) Hasbro Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Duh_prez, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Duh_prez

Duh_prez Member

Auto Assembly is teaming up with Hasbro again this year for some fantastic competitions this year that will blow everyone away!!

In the past couple of years we have had displays that have included displays of some of the curent toy ranges on offer in the UK and the unveiling the UK's first lucky draw toy that was produced in 2008. But for Auto Assembly 2010, it's going to be awesome...

This year, Hasbro have generously supplied us with no less than THIRTY sets Of the eagerly anticipated Challenge At Cybertron boxed set featuring Universe Cyclonus, Galvertron and Rodimus! This set is not being released in the UK and at the moment, it's not even released in the US and when it is, it will be a Target exclusive!!

To be in with a chance of winning one of these, you MUST be pre-registered for the convention. We will then be holding a random prize draw and 30 lucky winners will be chosen, and winning tickets will be inserted into the attendee packs that you will collect when you arrive at the convention. If you find one, bring it to the Registration Desk to claim your prize!!

If you haven't already booked, there's still time to be in with a chance to win one of these great sets of toys and be entered into some of our other draws that we will be announcing soon...!

To find out more about Hasbro's involvement and some other things they are doing, watch the official announcement video here:-

YouTube - Auto Assembly News - Episode 009 - Hasbro Announcement

Tickets are selling fast for the convention and if you want to be a part of this and the prize draw you need to book quickly! Every day we are setting a new attendance record so why not hurry and be a part of Europe's biggest Transformers convention.

The convention is taking place over the weekend of Friday 13th - Sunday 15th August 2010 at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham, England. There will be Friday and Saturday evening programmes that are exclusive for weekend attendees and the Saturday evening will play host to a massive musical party, costume competition, and the script and disco / karaoke.

We have frozen the ticket prices for the convention from Auto Assembly 2009 and full weekend tickets are £45 for adults and £35 for children, students and senior citizens, with under 5s admitted free. Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) are available for £145. One day tickets for Saturday have sold out, but one day tickets for Sunday are still available and cost £25 for adults, £18 for children, students or senior citizens and under 5's as always are free. However as they are limited, if you want to come along for just the day then you need to book NOW!

For more details on the convention, to see a full list of all the guests and activities taking place over the weekend, or to book your tickets, visit the website at Auto Assembly

We hope to see you all in August 2010.

The Auto Assembly 2010 Team

Web: Auto Assembly
    Youtube: YouTube - AutoAssembly's Channel
    Twitter: Simon Plumbe (auto_assembly) on Twitter
    Forum: Auto Assembly - Home
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +44 (0)7860 948296

Auto Assembly 2010 is sponsored by Transformers - More Than Meets The Eye, Robots In Disguise - Transformers @ The Moon - www.transformertoys.co.uk and Transformers Animated At TransformersAnimated.com whose generosity have made Derrick J Wyatt, Jim Sorenson and Bill Forster's appearances at the convention possible.

Auto Assembly 2010 is also sponsored by:-

Science Fiction Collectables - Science Fiction Collectables
    Toyz And Gamez - Your Page Title
    Big Bad Toy Store - BigBadToyStore.com - Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles
    3 Darths Comics - www.3darths.co.uk
    Hobby Link Japan - HobbyLink Japan Home Page
    Robot Kingdom - www.robotkingdom.com

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I could've sworn there was another thread about this.

Whatever, this is amazing news. Just when I didn't think I could get any more excited about this years AA!

3. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

Thats a better than 1 in 20 chance. I'll take those odds!...

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

It's about 1 in 17 or slightly better. Which is halved even further as me and my girlfriend will both be there!