Auto Assembly 2009 Second Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Simes, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We had an incredible response to our first survey about Auto Assembly 2009 and it's allowed us to make a lot of key decisions for next year's Auto Assembly convention to help us make it the biggest and best Transformers convention EVER that Europe will ever see. Thanks to YOUR input, we can confirm that Auto Assembly 2009 will be a TWO-DAY Transformers-only convention to be held once again in Birmingham, England, this time in our new venue, the Holiday Inn right in the City Centre.

We are still working on the exact date but we have a lot of exciting plans for the weekend including not one but TWO voice actors and a packed weekend of activities with so much going on that you won't have much free time during the weekend and plenty of different acitivies and events each day. Full weekend passes will be available as well as the option to book for single days but once again, we want to make sure that the convention is tailored to fit what YOU all want. So we're running another more detailed survey...

This time we want to know exactly what you want to see during the weekend. It's your chance to influence the programme during the weekend - what the focus of the convention will be, what events and activities we will have and even the type of things you want to see from our dealers!! 2009 is the 25th Anniversary of Transformers so lets celebrate in style!

Even if you haven't attended Auto Assembly before we still want to hear your views, and we'd love to hear from those of you who live outside of the UK who are considering attending in the 25th anniversary year next year. Don't forget that EVERY vote counts in this survey!

We will be taking all of your responses into consideration in planning for next year, as well as all of the additional comments you may make and we've already had some wonderful ideas come forward and some VERY useful comments that we will be taking on board for next time so those of you who have already responded have started to shape Auto Assembly 2009!

You can find the survey here:- Auto Assembly 2009 - What Do YOU Want?

The survey is only going to be open for a limited period of time as we want to confirm the date and first voice actor as soon as possible (we have one close to signing on the dotted line already!) and open bookings quickly so the closing date is Wednesday 15th October 2008.

Thanks in advance and we hope to see many of you there next year!

Simon and Sven
    Auto Assembly

web: Auto Assembly
    forum: Auto Assembly - Home
    email: [email protected]
    tel: +44 (0)7860 948296

2. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

Done and dusted. I should be able to make it next year...

3. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    C'est fait! :) 

4. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Oooh yes! </churchill>

I'll have to see if I can afford AA as well as Botcon!

5. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    AA was a bloody good time, and I would love to come again next year :D 

6. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We've got some fantastic ideas lined up for AA2009, hence the need for the two days, and we're already in talks with the two voice actors that we want to bring over to the UK next year!

All being well, we'll have the first one confirmed in the next few days or so! :D 

7. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i've done mine. cant wait to be part of it!

8. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've extended the deadline by a couple of days as I've still got a few things to sort out so you've got until Sunday to vote!

The first voice actor is pretty much sorted now apart from cost negotiations and I'm working on a couple of items for the goodie bag and talking to sponsors to help cover guest costs and I'm *trying* to work on a couple of rather special surprises as well...

We think you're going to love next year guys!

Simon