Auto Assembly 2009 Releases More Single-Day Tickets!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Simes, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After the initial wave has been a complete sell-out, we are now pleased to announce that we are releasing the second wave of one-day passes for Auto Assembly 2009!

Europe's biggest Transformers convention, taking place this August in Birmingham, England, is already on course for another record attendance this year and for those of you who are unable to make if for the full weekend because of work commitments or who are unable to afford hotel accommodation or full weekend passes, you have the chance to buy tickets for either the Saturday or Sunday!

As before, these one-day tickets are on sale for a limited period only subject to availability and we have released just 25 new tickets for Saturday and a further 25 tickets for Sunday! Tickets for either day cost £25 for adults, £18 for children, students or senior citizens and under 5's as always are free. However as they are limited, if you want to come along for just the day then you need to book NOW! As before, further one-day passes may be available at a later date, but these are the only ones we can guarantee at the moment and we cannot guarantee that single day passes will be available on-the-door.

Single day attendees will get access to the FULL convention on your chosen day including all the dealers, workshops, all the guest talks, FREE autograph sessions, our goodie bags (and we will be announcing the full details of this soon), and everything else that weekend attendees have. However, weekend attendees gain earlier admission to the convention and have access to the exclusive Saturday evening programme with our voice actor script reading, live band and disco and the bonus Friday evening programme.

Full weekend tickets are still available and are £45 for adults and £35 for children/students/senior citizens with under 5s being FREE. Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) for just £145 saving £15! Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of what is going to be a great weekend celebrating 25 years of the Transformers!!

For full details on Auto Assembly 2009 and to book your tickets, visit the website at Auto Assembly

Simon Plumbe
    Auto Assembly 2009

Auto Assembly 2009 is a non-profit making convention for fans of Transformers and is being held on 15th - 16th August 2009 at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham, England.

web: Auto Assembly
    forum: Auto Assembly - Home
    email: [email protected]
    tel: +44 (0)7860 948296

2. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    was just gonna start a thread about this. :) 

3. RRavage

RRavage MMC follower......

News Credits:
    Me too, damn fast Simes is!

4. Lunar_wolf

Lunar_wolf thisuniverse.tk

Booking my tickets tomorrow. If I buy the single ticket(45), will that grant me two days pass?

5. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, I think so. At least that's what I got :lol 

6. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh I really want to come.... but £35 plus at least £20 travel (if booked in advance at thetrainline.com) hmmm

7. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you mean the single person ticket for £45 then that's a weekend pass. Further down the page on the bookings page on the site it separates out the Saturday and Sunday single day tickets but the full weekend pass is £45 which covers Saturday, Sunday and the bonus Friday evening / Saturday evening programmes.

8. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You have to remember that it's £35 for a full weekend pass though (I presume you're looking at the weekend student rate) and that covers 27 hours worth of convention from start to finish spread over two rooms so it's not a bad price really!

I'm also guessing that you've got your accommodation planned out separately!

Simon

9. Lunar_wolf

Lunar_wolf thisuniverse.tk

Thanks for the replies.

Bought my ticket today. Just wondering, what's next? When does the ticket get sent out?

10. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll be sending you an email confirmation hopefully tonight (if I can get onto my PC!) and I should be sending an email update to all pre-registrants over the weekend letting everyone know what's happening about the tickets and with some more general updates about the convention so stay tuned...!

I just need to iron out another couple of bits and pieces this end before I can say too much more for now!