Auto Assembly '06

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Scourge_151, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    so am I invited to the party , I cna bring the Vodka :D 

2. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Ticket also bought..should be a great time :) 

3. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought I'd post this here as there seem to have been some problems with a lot of the news releases I have submitted to the main site getting through (same with ones for our podcast and others) for any of you thinking of coming along...

The deadlines for pre-registering for Auto Assembly: Target 2006 are looming fast so if you do want to come along I'd suggest you book NOW! If you live outside the UK, you need to book by Saturday 20th May using our online booking facilities at www.autoassembly.org.uk which will give us enough time to process your booking and get your info pack out to you in time for the convention.

This date is also the cut-off for UK attendees booking by post which will give us time for your payments to clear. If you are booking from the UK and booking online, this deadline is extended to 27th May.

Should we have any on-the-door places available, we will announce how many and details of how to come along on the AA website and through all major websites and forums on the 27th May.

Hope to see a lot of you there on the 3rd June. With the biggest ever guest line-up at a European convention and David Kaye as our guest of honour, it's shaping up to be a great event!

Simon Plumbe
    Auto Assembly: Target 2006

4. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Welcome to the boards. Our news system just went through an upgrade, there shouldn't be any more issues. Feel free to submit any future additions to your convention through that system. Thanks.