Australian members I need some HELP!! ASAP!! Especially if you live in Syndey!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyarlahotep, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    I need some help Ozzy members! My girlfriend and I will be in Sydney tomorrow the 29th around 7am, the 30th, and the 31st and then leaving for Christchurch NZ on the 1st at 10am!

We have come upon a really bad situation where there are no rooms available in any of the Hostels and we're not sure what to do! Hotel prices are also through the roof and simply unaffordable!

Is there anyone in Sydney or near the airport that would be willing to take us in for a few nights?! We can definitely compensate you, but please send me a PM ASAP if you can help out!!

I'd be willing to trade a few of my Transformers for room and board if you'd rather have those than cash! :crazy: 

2. Nyarlahotep

Ebay:
    Well I found a place and I'll be up from about 8am the 31st to 8am the 1st at the Opera House!

See you there? :lol 

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

You could, next time, try spelling correctly. There is no city called "Syndey" in Australia. ;) 

4. Nyarlahotep

Ebay:
    Internet access is very expensive, I literally had about 30 seconds to compose that message, but you get the idea ;)