Australian Convention Meet Ups

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by jordy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    Or as I like to call it ACMU!
    Here are a list of conventions that are coming up that will be in some way affiliated to the history of Transformers

http://www.ozcomiccon.com/
    Guest line up for transformers history is Stan Lee no need for explanations as to who he is lol.

HEROES AND VILLAINS
    Guests so far from transformers, Garry Chalk.

I will be attending all 3 of these events and will be heading up the Tfw2005 Australian Meet up, I am thinking of planning maybe a dinner at some where thats family orientated so that every one of all ages can rock up even with their parents if they want. So let me know guys so that way we can get things off with a bang!

Rules for meet up (just so people are aware and we have no bad incidents)
    1/ Any past grudges with another person MUST not be taken to the meet up. We are all here for a fun time so let it be that exactly.
    2/ Any one under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult or a older sibling which can show id that they are over the age of 18, this is for safety reasons as well as if any one drinks alcohol at a restaurant, plus some parents may find it a bit weird a cminor hanging out with adults that collect what many see as toys. This protects you and all of us adults.
    3/ If a meet up is happening please inform the organizer if you are going, that way they know who is coming and that way every one can be accounted for. If you can't come please give at least 24 hours advance notice so that the organizer doesn't freak out. (Trust me this has happened to me before, people promising they will go up until the last minute and then they end up not going I was sitting out side of the restaurant for like 45 minutes till I realized they just wern't coming.)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

I will try and hit the OZ Comic Convention in Adelaide. I want to try and hit Penrith as well! If other people attend then I'd love to do the dinner thing, although I will be leaving my kids at my mum's house!!!!

3. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    thats cool, well I know penrith preety well to point out some decent places to eat at, or if people want even better food available at parramatta or blacktown, bit of a travel back from penrtih but much better places to eat. But we can choose closer to date.

4. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    Rules for meet ups have been put up for safety issues for every one.

5. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    I'll try and come to Oz Comic Con in Adelaide. But since I'm moving to Port Lincoln in Febuary on the 20th, I might not be able to go. However, I should be able to return to Adelaide for a little while with enough money. It's kind of tight for me.

But if I can't go in, I'll be more than happy to come and meet my fellow fans! Hopefully I can come and see you guys. Looking forward to it!

6. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    So who is in Adelaide that wants to meet up for the first TFW2005 ACMU's

7. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    With Steve Blum confirmed for the Heroes and Villians convention, who now wants to meet up.

8. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Well, I live in the beautiful Festival State so i'll no doubt be able to drag my fat ass there :D 

9. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    I'll be there, even making a jacket for myself dedicated to the event!

10. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    bump