[AUDITION] Transformers Galaxy Force fandub (one male needed for now)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by D_usk, Jan 29, 2011.

1. D_usk

D_usk Stealer of Racks of Lamb!

Hello my good fellow Transfans!

I am planning on fandubbing the entire series of Transformers Galaxy Force/Cybertron. I have not seen anybody fandub this before and I thought it would be fun. So, why not? We (my team and I) will be using:

Galaxy Force footage, music and lines

and

English Transformers names and terms

For those who are curious, you are wondering "What's a fandub?". Here is a quote from the fandub wiki:

Anyway, I am having a bit of a dilemma. I need one more major character in order to get the casting for the episode one major characters out of the way. Vector Prime.

Reference (Japanese):
    YouTube - Transformers Galaxy Force 48 2/3
    (Start at 0:20)

Reference (English):
    YouTube - Transformers Cybertron - 47 - Guardian 2/2 HD

Voice range: Medium-low to low
    Voice type: Old but wise, sophisticated (not that he's very experienced); maybe something of a British-esque accent (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE AN EXACT IMPERSONATION)
    Audition lines:
    1. (Questioning; not exactly being confrontational) "Do you doubt my words? Do you doubt Primus?"
    2. (Introducing himself) "My name is Vector Prime, the Keeper of Time and Space."
    3. (Fascinated) "I see, so that must the reason the Minicons can connect so well with the children."

Deadline: February 8th, 2011​

RULES:
    1. PLEASE have an at least good, clear mic.
    2. There can be no background noise (clicks, pops, talking, cars, etc.). You can edit that out on audacity.
    3. Record the lines separately and put them in a zip folder.
    4. Send them to Sbreido@yahoo.com or at my skype D_u.s.k.
    5. Record in MP3 format. If you have audacity and can't do so, download the LAME (yes, that's what it's called) add-on (it's free).
    6. Have fun!
    7. Please stay dedicated! This is going to be a LONG project. If you're going to be absent for some time, let me know first before disappearing.
    8. If I do not find what I'm looking for, I have the right to scout for actors.

Good luck!

2. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would love to do this...but I'm sick

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Ahh, what the hell, I'll give it a shot, it'd be cool to play one of the Original 13. I'll record when I get out of work.

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, I sent the email with the clips, just want to confirm that you got it. :D