Auctions up from mystic4407

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by mystic4407, Jun 6, 2012.

1. mystic4407

mystic4407 Micromaster

Ebay:
    Auctions up from mystic4407: Shattered Glass, Titanium, Generations & RTS

I posted two new auctions last night. One is for a pair of Club Exclusive Shattered Glass Transformers: Cyclonus and Drift, and the other for a pair of Titanium G1 Series Transformers: Rodimus and Soundwave (w/Laserbeak). All brand new and sealed/unopened.

Check them out by clicking on my eBay link to the left.

I am also planning to list some Generations and RTS auctions (all brand new and sealed) as soon as I get a chance (maybe tonight).

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. mystic4407

mystic4407 Micromaster

Ebay:
    My two larger auctions (Titanium & Shattered Glass) are ending later today, so don't miss your chance to get them. Also, I'll be listing Brand New and Sealed Classics Generations Wheeljack & Thundercracker, along with RTS Scouts Windcharger, Breacher, Backfire, & Sunspot later this afternoon. I've tried to start all of my auctions at a reasonably low price (I'll likely start the Deluxes at $12.99 and the Scouts at $8.99) with Free Shipping! Thanks for checking out my auction thread.

3. mystic4407

mystic4407 Micromaster

Ebay:
    All of my Deluxe and Scout class Transformers are now listed on eBay at reasonable start prices and FREE Shipping. Check them out guys!