Auction Question....

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by dablues7, May 9, 2010.

1. dablues7

dablues7 Active Member

Ebay:
    im selling the remainder of my collection but Ive run into a problem...

I have an unmodified Masterpiece Megatron but apparently ebay no longer allows unmods to be listed.
    So how do I go about selling this?? I know it might be a bit more valuable being an unmod but if I cant list it I dont want to list it as a mod then lose out on an extra few bucks....hell even if it is only 5 or 10.....

Any Ideas on how to go around the whole Mod/Unmod thing with ebay???

2. chiptimus_prime

chiptimus_prime Superfluous Trailer

News Credits:
    It doesn't really look like the plug makes that much difference in the price. I checked the recently ended auctions on ebay and they average around $100 plugged or unplugged. There were a couple between 120 and 150 but I'm not real sure why they were more as they appeared to be the same.

One guy used a picture of Megs with the orange plug. But in the auction he stated that the figure was MISB.

Another guy seems to have used photoshop to add the orange plug to the picture. Which he claims mysteriously fell out.

Hope that helps. :) 

~Chiptimus

3. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

take a picture of it...open it with photoshop....make a orange square plug box image at the tip of the gun...problem solved.

4. dablues7

dablues7 Active Member

Ebay:
    so i cheated...i just googled masterpiece megatron with orange tip and then copied a phot and used it in my auction.....we'll see if that gets it past them.....jerks already deleted the auction once....