ATTN Writers - Machine Wars: Datatracks - last call!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Josh, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Take a gander. This is only some of the stuff that will show up in this project.
    [​IMG]

And I also wanted to announce a "last call" to everybody wanting to help out. If you're a writer and would love to try writing a bio for a character in this project come join our message boards! [ http://com5.runboard.com/bmachinewars ]

Characters are going to be assigned very soon and i'd love to have as many people involved as possible! Things are moving along quite smoothly. The templates are all set up, I have 3 out of the 12 characters artwork completed [and working on the rest as we speak], i've gotten a lot of awesome replies from artists willing to contribute to the gallery and i'm hoping to hear from more soon. I'm also working to get a special surprise into this project as well so keep your fingers crossed for me.

This project is rockin!

-Josh!

2. Jetplague

Jetplague Michael Bay is evil!

Do you have to join? Can't we just write the bio for ya without having to sign up?

3. UltimateOptimus

UltimateOptimus Long-time Hungarian Truck

Well, I'm 2 a Machine Warrior.

4. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    itd be better to join the message board. that way its easier to keep track of people and easier for you to keep tabs on whats going on within the project