ATTN: This message is for the person I traded an Energon Omega to. READ!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by IhsantheCursed, May 26, 2010.

1. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Sir: I sent off your figure on the agreed upon time, the same time you sent Skywarp, however, for SOME stupid reason the post office sent BACK your package today....it said: "No address" , and indeed the address label that I applied myself was missing (even though I applied it well). Thinking that all was well after I initially sent him I erased ALL of our corespondence PM's. To prove that the package was initially sent , here is the TN...but I should have already sent this to you actually:

0310 0480 0000 8917 0720

I NEED YOUR ADDRESS ONCE MORE SIR. After I receive it , I will RE-ship your item. This time Priority and NOT parcel-post...even tho it will probly cost a crapload :(  I am VERY sorry for this unexpected delay, and know that it is my fault (even though I was not the one to screw things up....dumbass usps). Please get in touch with me ASAP.

MODS: If this is not the right area for this please tell me where or move this thread..and you have my apologies.

2. optimatronix

optimatronix Banned

Ebay:
    Thank you. Pm sent.