Attention!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by optimus major, Apr 21, 2008.

1. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    okay, we GOT to do something about the animated episodes situation, this weekend was a DISASTER!!!!!!!!!

okay...we need to get someone to tape it when it comes on and make a torrent, and i can take it from there, i will take the torrent and upload it you veoh, we just got to find a better way. the discussion for episode 18 was insane, 80% of it is "I NEED THE TORRENT" or, "HOW DO YOU RUN THE TORRENT". and the other 20% is talk...see, that won't work...i ain't no mod or anything, i just think we need order until either the U.S can catch up, or until they completely surpass YTV, then the normal people can resume their job

2. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Calm down there is already a torrent for The return of the headmaster.

Just go to Mininova.com and search for it.

Problem solved.

edit:
    For a torrent program I suggest Azureus.

If you have a problem playing it I suggest you download a CCCP (Combined Codec Community Pack).

3. wipeyourfeet

wipeyourfeet Winner of the Internet

News Credits:
    FanTransformers posted the episode on Youtube today. No need for torrents, and the one that was posted from mininova didn't work for me.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Actually there is. I move my downloaded episodes straight to my PS3 and watch them on my TV, so while I will never be a chooser beggar, if the option for Torrent is available, you can bet I will choose it over youtube. And I watched the one from Mini Nova on my PS3 last night. Not Dark Prime's quality, but again, not choosing when I'm begging to watch the episode. DP will hook us up on Sat.

5. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Precisely. I get all of my TFA eps from FanTransformers. It's the highlight of my weekend (I'm not exactly Mr. Sociable). Funny, today's ep ate up more dowloadage than it usually does...but meh, wikkid episode makes up for it.

6. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Optimus Major does have a point though.

He got a watchable version of the ep up online for us, I think he even beat FanTransformers to the punch. If only for that, he's a bit of a legend this week.

But the discussion thread was pretty clogged with 'I can't see the ep' comments (I am just as guilty of similar comments on previous weekends when our YouTube pioneers have been slow) so suggestions for protocol if the situation arises again would be cool.

Say, we get another weekend where a territory outside the US has the ep first (or the US doesn't have it at all). Should we all bite our lip and wait for someone like O-Maj to get on the case?
    Should we try to have a more focussed chat on just how we can spread the ep to everybody?
    Should this be a job for the mods and admins?

Is it that important?

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMO we should just find a Canadian that can get the episode up fast, problem solved!

8. Lunar_wolf

Lunar_wolf thisuniverse.tk

I really don't understand why Animated was played in Canada and not the US?

I joined here yesterday and almost every post did consist of how to download it and what not. Glad OM got it up for us:rock 

9. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

CN did an encore presentation of Ben 10 Alien Force which was on the night before. Unlike a lot of a people I'm more than willing to wait for the next animated episode even if it does come late.

10. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    yea....we need order for next week....even i was guilty of the "i need the torrent" comment, it was so bad this weekend that i couldn't remember which thread i posted a certain post, the torrent or episode discussion thread

we need order, and we need it now

and even i rely on fantransformers, and yes i beat him to his game lol, but we still need a solution to this crisis

11. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    There's this thing called patience...

Dark Prime will have a quality encode of Return of the Headmaster up next weekend and I'm gonna wait for that rather than watch less quality versions on youtube or veoh for the sake of a few days.

It's pretty easy to not go in the discussion thread til then!

12. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

Ditto. I know it's online at the moment, but I figured I won't spoil myself and wait till next weekend to watch on it tv. Not that big of a deal.

13. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    i really believe you people didn't read the threads objective.....

i have SEEN return of the headmaster, hell i was the FIRST person to upload it to veoh (and that goes into the youtube watch category)

i don't need to see it, i was saying for FUTURE episodes, WE NEED ORDER!!!!!!!!!

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Decepticons, Decepticons! Can't we all just get along?
    OR I'LL TO CRUSH YOU, INTO SCRAP METAL!?

15. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's one thing to host a torrent on veoh, it's another thing to have a tracker established for it. Because of the problems people had with mininova, I think putting the completed download on megaupload or something like that is best.

16. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I saw the objective of the thread clearly, I was just saying, if in the future there are episodes shown elsewhere before CN, what's wrong with just waiting til CN shows them? Then you can watch them on telly or download a high-quality torrent.

I just don't think any kind of process, organisation, protocol or procedure is required for such an instance, just patience.

17. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

I've watched 98% of the episodes on You Tube. I just wait til either Monday or Tuesday when it gets uploaded and then watch it there. Yea, I may be a couple of days behind everyone else, but I don't have to deal with downloading anything(which I don't do anyway) or using that Bit Torrent crap. So, for any other American's that don't d/l or use Torrent's, You Tube's the way to go.

18. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

I just don't understand why people keep supporting Fan of Transformers.

The guy uses the Youtube videos as a way to Promote his bootleg DVDs.

19. autoWHAT

autoWHAT Well-Known Member

and they're so much lower quality than the torrents.

when fantrans started doing that bootleg shit i abandoned ship with him.