Attention: MD/DC/VA/WV TF Fans! Want to be in a movie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mouth04, May 6, 2008.

1. Mouth04

Mouth04 Evil Actor/Allspark PR

Hey everyone!
    I'm producing a movie called "Ninjas vs. Zombies", and you're invited to the set if you'd like to participate. We are looking to film some big scenes where we will need lots of extras late at night on Friday 5/9, from 11 pm to 5 am at the Tally Ho theater in Leesburg, VA.

We're looking for around 60+ people to be split between zombies and theater patrons. Film experience is a plus but not necessary. We are at the very beginning of this exceptional project and looking for fun, excited people to ride this wave with us as far as we can take it, including but not limited to 2 possible sequels for this storyline as well as additional projects that Endlight Productions may undertake.

This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door with us before we take off. There will be further opportunities for zombies and other extra roles over the next few months, as well as opportunities to be on set helping out with the technical stuff. This is a non-union, volunteer call with refreshments provided. We hope you can join us! Please RSVP to nvzmovie@gmail.com so we know who we have coming and include your name, address and telephone number in case of emergency. Also please forward this on to anyone else you know who may be interested.

For more information you can visit us at www.NVZMovie.com or www.myspace.com/nvzmovie, or just feel free to contact me personally.

Thanks!

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Man If I was around Id jump in that

Good luck with the project

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Id go but Im in San Antonio

4. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

Would love to be there but i'm 242 miles away.