Attention Christian Viewers! My story is an ALAGORY!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by loverofGod, Oct 3, 2006.

1. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

Since Transformers Cybertron was a bit of a let down, I hope you all don't mind if i make the story line a little more darker...mwah ha ha ha ha!!!

Oblivion:
    The Flame of Valinor

Prelude:
    It was done...
    The human looked down at the corpse of the Autobot's body that he had just now slain. This was his calling, his purpose in life that would one day grant him all the power over both worlds both Imortal and the futile ones of the Mortals.
    "His luck he died this way," said the human as he walked into the shadow of the woods. The trees were getting thicker, they always did when he was getting close enough to where he was going. "Oh well," he added, "He's going to make an excellent prize for my Lord of Fire."
    This man was not just some wanderer not knowing where he was to go next. He knew his destination.
    Now the trees were so dense that the air was becoming close and hard to inhale. He reached his destination.
    A solid rock wall that was indeed the side of a cliff. That is what those who could not see with their hearts saw.
    What this man saw was two forty foot statues both being in the shape of lurking gargoyles with their tongues out and their wings stretched out as if they were to come to life and take flight.
    The man walked passed the statues and into the land that lay behind it: a great land of ash and smoke where Fire raged out of control and the ash made the days dark even if it was before noon.
    "My Baal! My Baal!" cried a distant voice from the left side of the man. He turned and saw a little imp of a goblin running toward him at a decent speed with the bow and quiver haunched over his back.
    "Yes?" asked the man, "What is it?"
    "The Key, my Baal, it is about the Key! It on the Domain of Men! Yesss...that is where it is my Baal!"
    The man snickered. "Victory will soon be at hand," he hissed.
    Yes this was a great victory for him indeed. Of course, the Transformer that he had slain was also mentioning something about a key over his communicator as well. But the man probably knew it was nothing more that Cyber Planet Key that has seemed to get the entire World in an uproar. No, this was even greater than those futile trinkets. This was the Oblivion that had been found.
    The fifth key...

2. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

tune in soon! i'll hopefully have the first chapter done when you do!

3. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

I'm a bit confused by this but it sounds intesting, can't wait for you first chapter. Why not check out my story "The Power of Friendship". and what the heck is an alagory?

4. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The word is actually allegory - and it's a bit like a parable, except the story being told is not hypothetical. It's something that actually happened, but representative of something else.

Dictionary.com says:
    1. a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another
    2. a symbolical narrative: the allegory of Piers Plowman
    3. emblem

EDIT: And rebelbot, come on over and say hi on the Florida Sightings board.:thumb 

5. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Yeah, please read the post by ams carefully. It's "allegory."

6. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

sorry about the wait guys. my computer lost its server for awhile. oh, well, enjoy!

Chapter 1: The Shadow Awakens

In general, Ashton had just seemed like your average college town that lay quietly and sound in the west coast of the United States of America. Small and peaceful, the name of the town hardly reached the ears of those that lived beyond its borders, and its innocence compared equally to that of a small child's.

That all changed in one night.

A long wail echoed in the cliffs of the moutains shattering the serenity of the night, then there was a loud, yet brief, explosion as a swirl of fire stretched towards the sky from its base in the country side of Ashton.

Then is was quiet again.
    Above the city and lurking in the cliffs of the mountains were two tall, dark figures clothed in black and in leather trench coats. One was a man; the other a woman.
    They had witnessed the blast from the mountains. Five minutes afterwards the woman slightly winced.
    "Did you hear it, Atara?" the man asked the woman.
    "Yes, and it was pretty loud this time," the Atara replied, "That means It must be here."
    "And in Ashton of all places," said the man to himself, "I never thought the Key would hide Itself here in the Dominion of Men. Especially in Ashton."
    "It would appear that even destiny is starting to turn against us, Constantine," Atara said to the man.
    Constantine looked up to the direction where the blast had taken place in the country, and then looked down into the town area as people slowly left the comfort of their homes letting their curiosity be their guides into the night. Confusion, fear, and suspense struck the hearts of every living being in Ashton that dreadfull April night. But rest assured the people again as the saw the investigation helicopter fly to and from the area of the blast whithin a matter of five minutes.
    Authorities gave the people the okay and sent them all back to their homes to let them enjoy what remained of their somewhat peaceful evening. The 'copter started to lower and come towards the cliffs to where Atara and Constantince were standing.
    "Get behind the rocks," Constantine whispered to his comrade. She followed him into the shadow of a nearby tree where the black they were easily disguised them. The 'copter flew by them in an instant, but it was still not fast enough to escape the watching eyes of Atara that saw the Autobot insignia on the side door.
    "He should know better than to run around outside in the dark," she said.
    "Should we go after him?" Constantine asked. Atara could see the eager look of a chase in his eyes.
    "I'll go," she replied not trying to break his spirit, "You should wait here for Oreius and give him the news."
    "I suppose you are the faster rider," he added.
    She nodded and with that let out a sharp whistle that she hoped would not wake the people again. Out of the shadows of a cliff came a sliver streaked black steed with legs as powerful as a bull. She mounted the horse looked ahead towards the long journey that was before her. "The sound of the 'bots' engine is fading. Go!" said Constantine, but she had already taken off.

7. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

I like it can't wait for the next chapter and thanks for the explantion.

8. Aaron Gaius Parks Ricker

Aaron Gaius Parks Ricker New Member

intercalaction

I was fascinated to come across your allegory. It's a new take on such an ancient tradition. Have you considered working in a little bit of narrative intercalation? You know, like in the Bible (especially Mark)...

Like the killer could have a flashback scene on the way into the woods, something to do with girls kissing... nice girls i mean... you know, gently kissing. That stuff sells, man!!!

Aaron

9. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

Chapter 2: From the Fields of Ashton

“So do ya think he’ll be mad?”

“I hope not. But what was I supposed to do. Just let her die there?”

“All Optimus expected back was a report Evac, not an unconscious human girl.”

This was the conversation that had gone between Jetfire and Evac for the past two hours. They knew that Optimus would have to come in sooner or later and want the details and they knew that the truth would have to be told. The kids were in on it too, as they were everything, but they promised not to tell anyone until they told Optimus first. Bud was outside the room watching for Optimus to show up as Coby and Lori stood next to the cot where the unconscious girl lay. She seemed a bit small for her age with fair brown skin and luminous black hair that was in a short, braided ponytail.
    A few minutes later Bud rushed in. “Oh man, you guys, he’s here! What are we gonna tell him?!”
    “The truth,” said Jetfire, "that’s all we can say.”
    Evac and Jetfire walked out of the room to meet Optimus leaving the three kids to watch over the girl. “Report” their leader commanded.
    Evac stepped forward. “Well, uh, sir, there was no trace of plasma energy as we hoped so it wasn’t a Decepticon attack.”
    “Thank the All Spark,” whispered Optimus. He couldn’t bear the thought of humans being under the attack of Decepticons. “Was anyone hurt?”
    There was a brief silence in the hallway as Jetfire and Evac just looked at each other. Jetfire decided to speak this time. “Actually sir, there was one…”
    “Hey you guys,” shouted Bud as he ran into their conversation, “She woke up! The girl that Evac found woke up!”
    “What girl?” asked Optimus.
    Evac looked down hoping he wouldn’t ever see the expression on his leader’s face.
    “We were, uh, just about to get to that, sir.”

Aeron Anderson woke up with her head still buzzing, but not buzzing so hard as to where she didn’t know where she was. This obviously wasn’t Ashton, she wasn’t even in the fields still. Instead, she found herself lying on a cot within a bright room with steel walls and a huge glass monitor. But at least she wasn’t alone. Two kids about her age, a young boy with uncut blonde hair and a girl with long black hair that stretched over her shoulders stood over her with caring looks in their eyes.
    “Don’t try to get up to fast,” said the girl, “you might get a little buzzed.”
    Like that would help, Aeron thought.
    “You okay?” asked the boy. She would’ve responded to his questions but there were too many questions that needed to be answered. “Who are you?” she asked.
    “Oh sorry,” said the boy, “I’m Coby and this is my friend Lori.”
    “Okay,” said Aeron, “I’m Aeron A-Anderson. Sorry, my head hurts a little.”
    “You’d better rest,” said Lori
    “No, no, I’m fine. I probably just need some fresh air.”
    Aeron started to get up a little. It was hard, but her strength recovered to her quickly.
    ”Wait!” said Coby before she left. “I think you still may want to lie down. There’s something that you need to know.”
    Aeron paused she was curious as to what this was to be about. But then that’s when it came to her mind. Where’s Thomas, she thought. “We’re not the only one’s here,” he began, “Well of course my brother Bud's here but there’s also some others too.”
    “What kind of others?”
    “Uh, well you see…”
    “Hey bro!” came a nazly voice from the entrance door. There stood a boy a few years younger than Coby waving and running toward him.
    “That’s your brother?” Aeron asked.
    ”Yep,” said Coby.
    Bud came up to Coby with the eager expression on his face as usual. "Hey the girl's walking now!"
    "Bud, this is Aeron. She's still dizzy so just give her some space," said Lori calmly.
    "So what's the deal, Bud?" asked Coby.
    "Well Evac's tellin' Optimus the whole thing, but he doesn't seem to be too mad."
    "That's good," said Lori.

“Did I do something wrong? And who’s Optimus?” Aeron asked.
    “No,” said Coby, “you just surprised us that’s all. And to answer your second question, well, I actually was just about to get to that. There’s someone I want you meet”
    Coby placed his hand on Aeron’s shoulder and led her to the doorway that she had planned to leave through earlier. The doors opened automatically which shocked Aeron a bit, but she felt even more shocked at the sight that was before her. Three large robots stood in the middle of the hall in the middle of conversation. The second Aeron walked in all conversation between them had ceased.
    “Hey guys,” Coby said to them, “this is Aeron.”
    Then Coby turned toward Aeron. “Aeron, the blue and red robot is Optimus Prime he’s the leader, the green one is Jetfire, and the other one is Evac. He’s the one that rescued you.”
    Rescued? So that’s how I got here! Aeron thought. “Hello,” she quietly said to them.
    “You sure gave us quite a scare there, Aeron,” Optimus said to her.
    “Yeah…s-sorry about that.” Aeron was still in a state of extreme shock, but to her surprise there seemed to be no sense of fear within her.
    “So,” began Evac, “What exactly were you doing out there all by yourself that caused such a huge commotion?”
    Now the fear returned to her again. She remembered everything that night, especially the fact that she wasn’t alone. “I wasn’t alone,” she said with a slight crack in her throat.
    “Well you were when I found you,” Evac replied. Now he was starting to get a little scared too.
    “You don’t understand,” said Aeron with her hands shaking. She started to become even more and more frightened by each passing second.
    “Who was with you?” asked Jetfire.
    “My cousin,” Aeron said in a solemn tone, “Where’s Thomas?”

10. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

Again, for the billionth time, i'm REALLY sorry it's taking so long to even get one chapter done.you guys now officially have the right to stone me to death for all i care:throw . i have all honors classes which = no spare time. thanx for (hopefully) understanding. And for those of you confused on how to pronounce Aeron's name, it sounds just the same as "Aaron".

God Bless!
    Romans 12:2

11. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

Chapter 3: The Alternate Route

Back in Ashton, a young boy ran frantically up the slanted slopes of the cliffs. His breath became heavy, and his head was getting light as he continued to run up the slopes while clutching his burnt and sprained arm.
    He had reached the top after over forty minutes of straight running. It would've gone faster if he had run through the town, but he knew of the terrible risk that he would be seen.
    On top of the ledge of the cliff sat a man with pale white skin that was mostly hidden under the black, heavy trench coat he wore. "Constantine!" yelled the boy.
    Constantine looked up and saw the boy running toward him. "Yes, what is it Thomas?"
    Thomas took a moment to catch his breath. "We...Aeron...Key..fire..."
    "Hold on Thomas. Just take your time," said Constantine.
    "O-okay. We found...we found It Constantine," Thomas let out, "It was here. The Oblivion was here, and we found It!"
    "I know," said Constantine, "Atara and I arrived here just in time. But where's Aeron?"
    There was silence. Thomas knew that he would have to tell his mentor, but how could he tell him without enduring the painful punishment of a slap across the face. He finally came clean still maintaining the grim expression on his face. "The Oblivion...activated itself, Constantine, and, well, me and Aeron were caught in the blast, and she looked unconscious...so I..."
    WHAP! Thomas obviously saw that coming, but he knew he deserved worse. "So you left her alone with the Key!?"
    "I didn't mean to. I panicked, I just...I don't know! I thought you could heal her!"
    Constantine wound up for another blow hoping this one would come close to killng him, but he stopped himself and tried to think more. "You must go back to retrieve her, Thomas. Does she have the Key?"
    "Yeah, but I don't know if she still does. The blast was so big she might've dropped It for all I..."
    WHAP! Another blow against Thomas's already burnt face just to add on to the unbearable sting. Constantine thought again. "You have to go back Thomas. For all I know she could be dead by now."
    Thomas didn't like the sound of that. His own cousin, dead? And all because of his rash stupidity. Thomas turned to leave but turned around the next second. "But why aren't you coming?"
    "I must wait here for Oreius, Thomas. Maybe he will be more compassionate to you for your extreme foolishness."
    "But then again he might not," came a voice from behind the Constantine. There also wearing a long, black trench coat was a black man who appeared to be in his late forties with a giant sword and sheath strapped to his back.
    "I wish I could say I was glad to see you Oreius," Constantine said to the man.
    "I was brought word of the Oblivion's location," Oreius replied, "but where is It?"
    Thomas looked down for a moment. Constantine decided it would be best to speak for him.
    "That's what we're trying to figure out."

All that remained from the blast was one big scorch mark in the middle of a field. There were no neighbors around to witness what exactly went on, or the figure on horse back that witnessed the sight.
    He looked for a moment at the scene and turned away. There was nothing to be gained here. It was time to head back to the forest. He pulled on the reigns of his black horse that was coated in light-weighted, gothic armor that became a clear picture of death to all who laid their eyes upon it. The horse and its rider rode deep into the forest until it was too thick to carry on anymore. The rider dismounted and headed toward his final destination for the night: the two forty foot statues of the winged gargoyles.
    He led the horse past them and into the land of fire that lay before him. Then the goblin imp ran toward him again, only this time with a look of pride and arrogance that even the richest man could not show. "My Baal, I presume a great victory has been won tonight. We shall now move out the armies of Raukhondor when you give the..."
    The rider drew his sword and slashed it across the goblin's chest, sending him hurling to the ground wailing and clutching his chest that was flowing with black blood. "There was nothing there you little imp! The Oblivion is gone!" shouted the rider to his servant.
    The goblin tried to beg for mercy. "But I sensed It there! We all did! Ask them all, they should all be cut to pieces for their treason, My Baal!"
    "Silence yourself worm! You are a disgrace!" the rider raised his sword again for the final blow.
    "Wait!" hissed a voice from behind the rider. Hovering toward them was a whisp of a shadow that looked to be in the form of a phantom.
    "Yes?" asked the rider, "What do you want?"
    "Perhapsss, It has not been gone, but misssplaced."
    This intruiged the rider. "Do you know where It is?"
    "Yesss," the creature hissed, "We must go east from the tiny town of Ashton. We will find It east. This I know, It truly calls me."
    The rider finally lowered his sword. He then turned to the goblin. "Well, perhaps you are not at a loss after all, little imp."
    He mounted his horse once again. "Skaatord burash!"* he shouted in a thundering voice. In respose to his call came four large human riders covered in such hideous armor they coud've been mistaken for creatures themselves. "Go!" shouted the rider to the four other riders, "The posterity of Primus shall not live on!"
    There were agressive yellings and hollers of agreement to the rider. "Long live Baal Terga!" they shouted to the rider.
    Indeed, thought the rider, Long shall I live.
    And with that, the five horsemen rode off past the statues and into the world of Mortals, with only the thought of the death their enemies driving them foward.

*Note from the author: "skaatord burash" is approximately "come forth dark ones" in Tolkein's Black Speech.

Hope you guys like it so far. I'll try to find some time to work on the next chapter! :) 
    God Bless! Romans 12:2

12. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

c'mon you guys, PLEASE review!!! it doesn't suck that bad does it? lol, i'm just kidding.

Enjoy!:wink: 

Chapter 4: The Calling

"Well, here you are miss Aeron. Hope you folks didn't worry too much about ya."

Aeron tried to smile at Evac, in his helicopter mode, as he let her off at the fields where he found her, but it had been two hours and yet the Autobots had still no trace on Thomas. She was in less than a cheery mood.
    "Don't worry kiddo," Evac assured her, "he couldn't have run off that far."
    "I guess It's just a feeling then," replied Aeron, "Ashton isn't that big. I'll find him somewhere. Thanks for the ride home."
    "My pleasure ma'am. I hope we'll meet again soon."
    With that, Evac took off probably knowing he wouldn't see her again.
    Five minutes after Evac had left, Aeron immediately walked toward the only home she had ever known since birth, the Ashton House of Care for Foster Children. She wouldn't try to make a big deal out of the entire situation that had happened to her. All she would say to the other kids that she was at a friends house or something. After all, it wasn't the only thing that she would lie about to her peers.
    Ever since her first stay at the Ashton House of Care, she would encounter strange visitations from mysterious beings that would somehow know her name before she even told them. And it was because of these visitations that she didn't make her first sightings of the Autobots as big a deal as it should've been. She had seen stranger, and this moment was no exception.
    A rustle in the bushes of the woods behind her made her jump. Any ordinary person would've frantically ran for safety, but Aeron's curiosity remained, as always, superior to her fear as she started to walk toward the bushes. She made past the bushes and looked deep into the forrest. Nothing.
    But she could feel something there. She started to walk further letting only her gut instincts be her guide. That whatever-it-was that was guiding her led her to turn west, and although she had not noticed it, she had spent over an hour walking with half of her mind not even knowing what it was doing. Then suddenly she stopped.
    She looked up at one of the most interesting sights that she either had failed to notice before, or maybe she had been away from Ashton longer than she thought.
    What stood before her were two forty foot statues.

The shape of the statues intruiged her the most. They were of two men. Each of them were the same, both wearing garments of kings and holding their drawn sword as they were piercing the ground below her. She walked up to touch them, then she heard something. A voice.
    Do you know what this is, Aeron?
    "No."
    This is the doorway.
    "To what? I don't understand..."
    You never have. Time and time again you fail to see...
    "But there's something behind the statues. I see...I see there's something there. There's something there, I can see that, can't I?"
    Of course you do, Aeron. And it is because you see this land is why you have been chosen.
    "Oh, no. Not this again..."
    What's wrong? Do you not feel honored?
    Aeron tried to breathe. She could suddenly feel her eyes filling up with tears.
    "I don't...want this...Why can't you just leave me alone?"
    You're afraid.
    "Of course I am!" Aeron started sobbing. She hated this voice that kept speaking to her. She hated the fact that it wouldn't leave no matter how many times she pleaded with it. She hated the fact that Thomas was not here this time to help her.
    The voice continued to speak. What frightens you about what you see?
    Then Aeron stopped crying. She looked at the sight beyond the statues. Then she realized there was nothing to be feared by what she saw: a road under the golden leaves of an arched forrest. It seemed to be leading to somewhere, and the thought of where it was leading ate Aeron alive inside.
    "Where does this road lead to?" she asked free of the tears.
    There is only one way to find out...
    Her spirit became lifted. Aeron took those few more steps which, before, she would dare not take. She looked up as she walked watching the change of angle of the statues of the kings above her until she noticed that they now stood behind her.
    She took the final steps that led her to be standing on the road.
    As she looked behind her to take another look at the statues, she noticed standing behind her was a tall, elegant, and incredibly beautiful man with long, flowing brown hair that seemed to reflect off the light of the sun with more radiance than the ocean. His face was as if it had been formed by the most Immortal potter, and his eyes shined brighter than any star in the galxy, with a look of such love that it could not be put to words by anyone who draws breath.
    "Welcome Aeron," said the man.
    "Wlecome to what, and who are you?"
    "I am called by the name Absalon. And again, dear child, I welcome you to the World of Immortals. Welcome, finally, to Valinor."

13. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE review!!!! I just love hearing whether people like it or not. This is the first time i've ever written an allegory to the Bible, and it's probably not as good as my homeboy Peretti writes it. oh well...just let me know how i'm doing for the love of butter!

God Bless!
    Romans 12:2

14. PsyckoSama

PsyckoSama Profressional Asshole

That was uncalled for. -2005 Staff

15. Destroyificator Prime

Destroyificator Prime What an ass!

Well you want reviews. So here goes:

You grammar and punctuation need alot of work, as does your paragraph structure.

It is really hard to figure out where one paragraph ends and another begins.

Your story doesn't suck ass, per say, but it does veer in a bizzare direction, and I can't say it is a good story.

The whole thing is mad confusing, much like most Biblical allergories.

My advice to other writers is to stay the hell away from using the Bible as a basis for a Fan Fiction.

Allergories suck, If you don't believe me, go try to stomach Moby Dick.

The fundamental problem is that re-writing the Bible is a stupid thing to do. Some even consider it blasphemy. As a fiction, the Bible has a very poor flow and is difficult (If not impossible) to fully follow.

Alot of this has to do with it being translated from Arameic, to Latin, to Middle english then to Elizabethian English, the entire language of the bible is confused. I personally think this was done on purpose to dupe rubes into following the Bible simply because they don't understand it and thusly think it to contain mysticisms.

On another note, A Jehova's Witness once told me that tranformers were Godless Abominations of Blasphemy because their intelligence and humanoid forms " Mock the Design of God" by imbibing inanimate objects with human forms, and were thusly evil and Satanic. So Transformers especially have no place in allegory.

But whatever. If you like writng this story, then keep it up!

Don't stop just because Ol' D.P. says it sucks. Maybe someone will dig your blasphemous works.

*Comment removed - 2005 Staff*

Either way, see you there!

16. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    off topic, but i just had to point out; its per se, not per say. sorry.

17. TransGoJoBot

TransGoJoBot Scooter is my friend

*shakes head* How sad...

18. loverofGod

loverofGod Member

i'm back! yay!

Chapter 5: Dear Companions

"I know that you have gotten into a bit of trouble lately, Aeron. You're lucky that there was someone there to help you."

Aeron became puzzled. "What do you mean, Absalon? Are you talking about that robot-thing?"
    "He seems to posses a great deal of kindness from within him. But have you ever considered that it may be he that needs to be saved?"
    "What are you talking about? He's the one that saved me!"
    Absalon's face then turned cold. "You must hurry back to your home. There may not be much time for Evac."
    Aeron started to become scared again. "What are you talking about?"
    "Farewell dear child. Until our next meeting."
    Then in an instant, Absalon's hand became engulfed in a luminous, blue flame that cooled the air around her. He raised his fire-lit hand and threw the blue flame to the ground causing a great flash that fully blinded the girl.
    Aeron then found herself trapped within a void. In that instant, time itself seemed to be soaring at great speeds to where flashes of memory became an aspect of the future.
    Aeron closed her eyes hoping to wake up from this horrible dream, as thousands of voices around whispered to her in what seemed to be a different language. She then opened her eyes and found herself in where she never thought she would sees herself.
    The Asthon House of Care.

Robert Barr was just the kind of kid at the House of Care you would imagine to be seen in detention almost every weekday afternoon. At the peak of sixteen years of age, he would've passed at eighteen just by looking at him. His uncut, shaggy black hair reached over his ears by just an inch and was always pressed down by some sort of ballcap of some sort.
    His choce of clothing atire would seem similar to that of a stoner's, but inside Robert had a soft heart as he now waited anxiously for the hope for'd arrival of his missing friend.
    Although he never said anything to anyone, Robert secretly worried horribly for his friend. It's been three days, he thought to himself, Where is she?
    Suddenly he saw a small figure rising up from the bottom of a peak from a distant peak. It wasn't until the figure moved closer to the House that he realized it was who he was waiting for. But he still wasn't for sure. "Aeron!" he called out. The figure lifted it's head and waved back at Robert. It was then that he knew.

It was early in the evening and starting to become dark whenAeron walked through the fence that closed of the old sidewalk that led to the House and ran toward Robert. Robert ran to Aeron and embraced her tightly letting her know how worried he was.
    "It's fine, Robby," Aeron tried to assure her close friend, "I was just at a friend's house."
    "For three days?"
    "It's really been that long?"
    Robert nodded. Aeron thought back to when she left the House that afternoon before the accident.
    Robert interupted her thoughts. "Well don't worry about it. Everyone's been wondering where you were. Me, and especially, Thomas.
    Aeron's heart sank. She knew she had to tell him. "Look, Robby," she hesitated, "there's something you should know about Thomas."
    "What about him?" Robert asked with a puzzled look.
    "I-I lost him. We got separated."
    Robby looked at her for a second. "Oh that's right he told me about that."
    Aeron almost jumped. "What do mean he told you?"
    "He told me about two days ago. Some dude in a trench coat dropped him off at the door said you had family business and you were going to stay a few hours longer. He's still here and he wants to see you."
    "Where is he? Where's Thomas?"
    Aeron was almost becoming hysterical and Robert started getting a little nervous.
    "Take it easy Aeron, jeez. Thomas is with the Warden running errands and they won't be back for a few minutes.
    Aeron was on the verge of stragling Robert. "But you said he wanted to see me!"
    "And he does," Robert added hoping it would calm her down a little, "But I meant the dude in the trench coat. He's still here."
    Aeron's heart sank lower than before. She said nothing and started to walk towards the House.
    "Hey Aeron," Robert called after her,"are you okay?"
    Aeron paused a minute and turned around to answer him. "I was actually better five minutes ago."

19. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Well, they should have removed the next sentence too.

i wonder where you're going to see him at?
    Context Clues anyone?

20. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I'm going to have to go with the opinion that the bible and transformers shouldn't mix. It's just...odd. I wouldn't go so far as calling it blasphemous; I just don't think religion and toy lines should mix. Seems more akin to bad taste then blasphemy.