Attenion those in the Georgia Area

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by DaveKyzer, Nov 3, 2010.

1. DaveKyzer

DaveKyzer Well-Known Member

I'm part of a College organization called the "Campus Nerds" and every year around mid-November, we hold a two day free convention called "Nerdacon" and while there isn't a big Transformers Fanbase there yet, I've convinced the officers to hold more Transformers-Centric vendors and panels in future years depending on the showing we get.

So, if you live in Georgia, Especially the Columbus/Atlanta area, and want more Transformers Get-Togethers, then come on down and show your support!

you can find the Nerdacon site Here

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    This sounds like it could be fun. I might go if I end up having those days free. ^_^

3. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

will definitely try to go to this next year

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I wouldn't have been able to make this even if I'd known about it before just now seeing this thread -- I had something scheduled that weekend. But I'll make plans to attend next year.

Have to say that's the first time I've heard it described like that -- there's a 2-hour drive between the cities. :tongue: 

I'll also add your Campus Group and Nerdacon to the Atlanta Fandom Guide resource thing that I'm pretty lousy about updating regularly.