ATTACKTIX FANS ONLY! Transformers & IGSD Attacktix Spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jojomanzo, Jun 9, 2006.

1. jojomanzo

jojomanzo Active Member

Stats and Power Spoilers have been released for Transformers Attacktix and the Intergalactic Showdown Package!

Gold Based Super Optimus Prime and Megatron are new today... and a few others were added over the course of the week! Megas will be reviewed on Monday!

On a side note, I will be in Brandon at the Attacktix booth during the Transformers Fan Fest! I hope I get to meet some of you when you come to play Attacktix ;) 

Non-Attacktix Fans, please save your Attacktix bashing for one of the other threads I would like serious feedback (positive or negative, just not Attacktix Abuse :)  )

2. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Question: Are the actual releases of some of those going to have gold bases? What do the gold bases represent?

I ask because they have gold bases in the in package image but not on the single figure images.

I am interested in this as it is something my son is likely to enjoy.

3. jojomanzo

jojomanzo Active Member

YES! The IG Showdown set WILL have Gold Bases... Hasbro has not released close ups of the Gold Figures, so I used what was left from the Toy Fair pictures.

Gold Based figures are a higher powered figured (like Silver Heroclix) and you can only have ONE figure per team with a Gold base, in Attacktix Tournament Rules.

Thanks for bringing this oversight to my attention, I will correct the spoilers! Young kids LOVE this game, and my wife and I are addicted, too!

Thanks for the questions!

4. Steeljaw

Steeljaw Owner of TF Rebellion.com

My nephews loves this game. I can't wait for the Transformers figures to hit stores so we can really have some fun with it. I'm looking forward to that Omega Sentinal figure!