Attack of the Red Shadows !

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by jamarmiller, Apr 16, 2007.

1. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chapter 4 is Up !!! The Barons Henchman from Singapore ,Kong Kok, Returns as colorist on another chapter of Attack of the Red Shadows, find out if the Black Major Really did perish or not!!! and please go thank the colorist after you have read it !!

Blood for the Baron !!!

check out the story link in this posting here: http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=6616#6616

We still need colorist so if you can help please contact me

thank you

2. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I really don't know whether this should be here or Fan Fic.

U Decide!

3. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well to me fan fic would be if we wrote it and if we drew it and if it wasnt an official action force comic by a company that didnt have the rights to do it.

so since this wasnt written by us wasnt drawn by us and since it IS an OFFICIAL COMIC I thought that this would be the best place to put it.

all we are doing is doing the coloring.

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    It's not a fanfic, bro; it's official.
    This is the original Action Force story, as seen in the pages of the UK "Battle Action Force" comic in the early 80s. It's a little piece of history, since this is Action Force before Marvel UK got their hands on it. No Duke, no Cobra. I still have a few issues of it. most of the toys were originals too.
    Nice work, jamarmiller. It's nice to read all these again after over 20 years :) 

5. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My pleasure! I am glad you are enjoying it.I have been getting a kick out of seeing these pages come in ! I actually have learned Photoshop now too and I am working on another story at the moment that features some well known joes along side some of the ACTION FORCE guys fighting Cobra.

We got some awesome stuff coming up once this story is over. This is the 2nd story we have done. I posted the fist one in another link but if people havent seen it check this story out here: http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1227

this is one of my favorite stories in the series as it features the Black Major and Red Shadows vs Mutt and Recondo, you also see some other joes in the background too Clutch / and Grandslam for example.

wait to you see whats coming up!
    thanks for posting the appreciation and support, it adds fuel to the fire ! LOL Now back to coloring!

6. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you check out my Deviant art page you will see a page from the story I am working on!!

see Jammer Quarrel Duke Leapard Foxhound Clutch Doc Blades all together !

here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51625433/

its one of my first pages so let me know what you think!

7. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

See I didn't know it was official.Thanks for clearing that up.

8. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oh no problem! infact I am glad you brought it up because you fell in the 90 % of the popular thinking. Most people just dont know about these comics and how good most of them are. So its a joy for me to see people actually discovering these comics for the first time but getting the benefit of seeing them for the very first time in color. I liked these stories before but after seeing them in color my like for them turned to love them! LOL

thanks for bringing it up so we could tell people that !

there is 3 more chapters of this story to go still and after that one its.......

STORM SHADOW vs THE BLACK MAJOR and THE RED SHADOWS in mid May

9. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  10. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here is a page from the first story we did SHOWDOWN FOR THE SHADOWS ! hopefully it will interest you enough to read the whole story and the others we are doing every week!!!

[​IMG]

Promo piece above done by Flavio Silvestri Please say thank you by checking out his profile on the DDP Boards here:

http://www.devilsdue.net/forums/member.php?u=4845

11. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry for the late update last week Action Force troops invade Baron Iron Bloods lair, and we were unable to post the issue for last week but fear not our GREAT leader has escaped to continue the JUST fight !!

So today we have posted the last two chapeters ( 6 and 7) to catch up and to finish off our second story ATTACK OF THE RED SHADOWS, just click this link

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=6493#6493

Next weeks issue; STORM SHADOW VS THE RED SHADOWS !!!