Attaching pictures

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by wylungz, Jan 20, 2010.

1. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

hey guys its Wednesday morning, 9/20.. .just wondering is the site in maintenance or something because i cant load any pictures at all... i was wondering if its just me or anyone else...

its not like im a newbie on this site lol ... i attach the photo and when i go to copy link location in this box by pressing the icon up top with the little mountain.. it works but previewing it, the site just says that im missing a required attachment.. as if i didnt do anything at all and my previous attachment has disappeared..

i even just tried attaching a picture to this thread and it didnt work aswell

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd recommend cleaning out your browser's cookies, then try attaching your images again. Also, sometimes if the photos are large, the image attachment option rejects them. Try resizing your images to a size efficient for web viewing. I generally prefer photos that are around 450-500 K.

If this doesn't work, let us know :) 

3. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

ya i have no idea why it wasnt working. it works now and i didnt do anything different =\ probably just one of those days lol