ATHFCMFFT did you see it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Backpack, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Aqua Teen movie... did you go? I did. :D 

2. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

I saw it. It had quite a lot of funny moments for me. A well spent $4 matinée at least.

3. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Not yet..it's only been out for, like, 10 hours.

4. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Nope, but I just want to say:

Backpack, Backpack Backpack, Backpack Backpack, Backpack

5. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Saw it. I fucking loved the part at the beginning with the singing food products. I was laughing so hard at that I was crying. All in all, good fun movie for us ATHF fans. Everyone else however may be very very lost.

Also for those of us who have seen it, how many people were in the theater? There were about only 8 or so in the whole theater where I was. :-/ Also, when I was getting my ticket, I heard a girl behind me say to another girl "What the hell is Aqua Teen Hunger Force?" Needless to say, that group didn't see the movie. :p 

What did everyone think of the movie? I enjoyed it quite a bit. lol'd a lot. Yes. The plot makes no sense, but its just an excuse to move the jokes along anyway.:p  So if you find ATHF funny, go check out the movie!

6. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

It's out?!?! Man, I am soooo out of the loop! I know where I am going tomorrow! Stupid lack of TV...grrr...

7. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope I can see it next week. If so few people are in the theater, maybe it will be in the dollar movie by then, and I can see it cheaper. Glad to hear positive reviews, I was worried it might end up trying too hard now that it's a big screen feature.

8. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Going later today :D 

9. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    Fucking awesome. Totally random and I think it was really well done. Dr. Weird played a large part. I'd recommend it to any fan of ATHF. I loved it and I'm going to go see it again tomorrow with some of my other friends who didn't get to see it today.

For me, the theater was I'd say 75% full; my group consisted of four and we couldn't find 4 seats together.

10. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

That's awsome. I went to a 3:40 showing and there were maybe 25 people there. Every one seemed to enjoy the movie, but I can only imagin experencing it with a much fuller audiance.

The begining was great. Hmmm, speaking of the begining.... did anyone stick around for the last scene after the credits????

11. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    I did. Pretty funny shit.

12. Ktulu

News Credits:
    Ok I saw it, and the beginning with the metal song about theater rules was worth the price of admission alone. The rest of the movie started well but it started to lag a bit in my opinion. I noticed the laughs for the rest of the crowd (about half the theater) got really sparse as well. I liked it a lot overall but I think it lacked a bit, and I expected it to be a little more enjoyable. Still, as I said, I did like it overall.

13. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I too laughed my ass of at the first part. Then we talked about it in the car ride home and I laughed so hard I gave myself the hicups.

I loved that they brought in damn near every single recurring character. Awesome.

14. Rokkit 2.0

Rokkit 2.0 Nay, we are but men.

I honestly wasn't expecting a whole lot, mainly because I didn't think it would be able to keep it funny enough for a whole full length movie, but it was damn funny.

Right from the beginning, we were pretty much laughing the whole way through.

15. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Went to see it Friday, was sold out, went back, got in tonight, and it was alot better than expected. Went in expected pretty much nothing, and was more than surprised. Honest Abe is a hippie driving a Beetle.

16. Ktulu

News Credits:
    It was cool to see Dr. Weird and Steve in it so much after they'd been cut out of the beginnings of the show