At Last- G1 Victory Sabre goes on the block

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by destrongerlupus, Jun 24, 2008.

1. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Asking price lowered- No reasonable offers refused

Need the money, dug out the boxes, took the photos, so the time has come. These are the pieces I've had the most interest in since I started selling off, and rightly so, they're a couple of VERY cool toys, and I'm going to be sad to see them go.
    [​IMG]
    Victory Leo-
    Over all C8/C9. Generally a gorgeous piece, Box is in very nice shape, not worse than a C7/C8, edging towards a c8/c9 given its age. All paperwork is included, and all stickers are un-applied and in great shape.

He does have a few minor flaws though:
    One "Landing Gear" snapped right out of the package. It stays snugly in place though, and is not noticeable except upon close inspection, and furthermore you never use this piece except in the combined-jet form, which is a pretty uncommon way to display them.

Some VERY slight discoloration on the wingpack.
    [​IMG]
    Victory Sabre-
    Still very nice, but in the interest of being absolutely honest and self-critical of my pieces, I'm only going to give him a c7/c8, but look at the pictures and see for yourself. I'm probably being too harsh. The box is at the low-end of c7/c8 (no tears, but some definite humidity wear) All paperwork is included, and all stickers are un-applied and in great shape.

His flaws:

TINY blemish on his otherwise perfect-chrome sword

Some discoloration on his feet

A tiny bit of pigment transfer onto his hips. This is invisible in robot mode, and on the underside in jet mode, I didn't discover it until transforming him to box him. PROBABLY cleanable with a little more aggressive effort than I put in, hardly noticeable though, even if you look for it.

Images are available here
    http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/destrongerlupus/

I took particular care to photograph all the problem areas. At a glance these are perfect display-worthy pieces, but with this level of collecting, I always take care to fully disclose any imperfections, however minor.

I'm looking to get either:

$600 for the Pair
    or
    $350 each

Free Shipping to any US address. References available both here on the boards as well as via ebay. I'll also be more than happy to set up a private ebay auction to administer the transaction, if the buyer(s) feel more comfortable that way.

PM with offers and questions

E-Hobby Megaplex is still available too, and I'm willing to cut a deal if anyone makes a reasonable offer.

2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Giving this to the end of the day, then they're going up on ebay, last chance to make me some low-ball offers before I let free-market forces have their way ;)