At botcon trading and selling

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by butheadimus prime, Jun 30, 2007.

1. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    Heres my list, shoot me a PM or a meet up time to make a trade or sell. All prices are negotable especially for something on my trade list. All are losse complete unless noted and any info on Box and card wear is also noted if applicable. All funds are in US dollars.

I have two sets of springer/huffer for sale only and 1 set of Alpha trion/wierdwolf. The collector club brought the wrong skid with them and left one of the trion/wierdwolf so I was able to purchase it but it will be sent to me, then i can send it to the buyer. I will be charging 200 for trion/wierd wolf plus 12 shipping priority/insured/delivery confirmation. Unless I get a really good offer. 100 huffer/springer 12 shipping priority/insurance/delivery confirmation. I have another set of springer/huffer I will be splitting 40 huffer and 60 springer 8 shipping each. I will sell the huffer and springer only when I have buyers for each. All of the items will be shipped sealed in their baggies with all accessories. If the prices are beyond your range I really don't want to hear about it. I'm not a charity. I stood on a line 2 times for a total of 5 or 6 hours and had to pay expensive parking rates. This is a service to fans who couldn't make it. ***sold out*** working on getting more

Ok I sent my personal set of alpha/ww 2 pack out because I got another. The alpha/ww set is back on sale but as stated before I have to wait for the colletors club to send it to me before I can send to you. See the above post as to why they didn't have it at the show. My wife grabed a springer set and I'm working on another. I will post new prices as these have cost me more to get. Plese no pm's until I post the new numbers because I don't know what I will end up with yet. Just keep and eye on the thread I will update probebly after the awards dinner tonight.

Wants:
    6" Titanium Cheetor
    6" Titanium Ultra Magnus
    Bugbite
    Dreadwind
    Target Robovision voyager Prime

Selling/Trading:

Classics:

3 Ramjets MOC 15 each

Jetfire MIB 22

Universe:

Longhorn MOC

Repugnus/Overbite Target 2 pack MIB with shelf wear

G1:

Cloudburst just robot 5

roller blue 1

powermaster prime grey shoulder gun 1

airraid right rear tailfin broken off piece not included 1

fireflight left arm broken off piece not included 1 hold

Star Wars TF:

ARC-170/clone pilot 3

Obiwan 3 missing light sabre

Darth in Jedi Fighter alt 3 missing light sabre

all three for 7

KB:

Snowcat-3

Armada:

Smoke screen 3

requim blaster 3

Dark sabre 4

get all armada and I thrown in 4 bonus minicons from the tops of Cybertron metroplex packages, they are still in the blisters

Energon:

Insecticon 3

signal flare 3

Cruelok 3

Jetfire 6

Cybertron:

downshift 3 one missle launcher doesn't fire don't know if it can be fixed

RID:

Skybyte 6

Gasskunk/Slapper/Darkscream 3pk 8

Towline/Skyfire 6

Zoids:

2 Gustav 1/72 scale 6 each (kitbashed one into a combat zone medical transport for ratchet looks very cool.

2. butheadimus prime

Ebay:
    bizbumpitybump

3. butheadimus prime

Ebay:
    major update up top

4. lastmaximal

lastmaximal Hellspark

News Credits:
    pm sent re: springer and huffer. can and will deal ASAP.

5. butheadimus prime

Ebay:
    working on getting more through trades will update

6. butheadimus prime

Ebay:
    I have aquired more but I traded heavily for them. If buyers fall through i will update for slae list. I will do 2 part payment plans. Will let you guys know by tomorrow.