At a lost for words. Sad/Angry/Happy, I'm not sure. SPOILERS.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ElectricPrada09, May 5, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Spoilers. If you don't want to know juicy information about the movie then leave.

For any of you that have read and looked at the movie comic book adaptation pictures how do you feel about it? I don't know if I'm pissed or happy. Obviously Sentinel being a straight up bastard that he's known for isn't that surprising. Seems he's not really a ally at all, but just another obstacle for Optimus. I mean damn I'm getting a Star Wars Episode 3 Order 66 vibe. No one really expected him to be like this, "big loyal older brother" to Optimus my ass. I think I'm more pissed on how Ironhide dies. And supposedly Mirage does too. How are they going to make a badass like Ironhide go out like a bitch? I hope Optimus shoves his energon sword up Sentinel's ass about fifty times while Megatron shits on the corpse. All this new information leads be to believe that Shockwave will hardly even serve a purpose. I want to be wrong. I'm sorry for the ranting. It's late. I'm tired. And speechless.. Damnit.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Personally, I'm happy. This unexpected twist represents the best writing we've got out of the Movie-verse. I like the notion that not all the Autobots are goody two-shoes.

3. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    That's very true. Just wish I hadn't F--KING read it..

4. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I wish I hadn't read them..but it sounds like it's going to be an awesome movie..totally did not expect all this (and we haven't even seen alot of stuff!).

After the trainwreck of ROTF, I was hoping the next movie would at least be on the level of movie1, but if they pull this off right, I feel that DOTM might be way, way cooler.

Please don't mess it up guys!

5. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    I know I agree. I guess this is just too much to try and contain at one time. I'm still just at a loss for words. If Ironhide goes out like a bitch. He sure as hell better do some ass kicking of some kind before he dies.

6. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm happy with the story, but now I half know the events of the movie... :( 

7. ElectricPrada09

News Credits:
    It's bittersweet, I agree.

8. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    ..apparently I missed something, care to indulge?

9. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Don't. Most of us regret the spoilers from said article. :banghead: 

10. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

Mate, your ranting is excused. You've summed up how I feel. I'm so bloody pissed. Now the shock of seeing it in cinema won't be there and gahhhhhh. Essentially he put two major spoilers in his thread title. The betrayal of Sentinel is cool, but to be honest I'm absolutely gutted that Ironhide, a fan favourite, goes out like a bitch. Speculating who was going to bite it in the finale was actually really fun (for me) on these boards, but alas, they'll be no more of that.

11. CVprowl

CVprowl FREEDOM FIGHTER

maybe the death of ironhide will be more honorable in the movie... maybe. im pissed about that. i dont care about spoilers...

12. Sslaxx

Sslaxx Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm more intrigued by the "is a traitor" point-of-view. Is Sentinel a traitor? Yes, I'd say, but not necessarily a "working with Shockwave and/or Megatron" one (though only the film will answer that one). From an ideological point of view, perhaps.

13. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    I don't know how the comics got away with spoiling everything in a preview. A PREVIEW.

14. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  15. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love how Ironhide goes out. It's not like he's really done all that much, this has been the Bumblebee and Prime show for years.

*loss for words

16. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

geez i haven't read the comic yet. hopefully dotm will have ironhide kicking some 'con ass before dies that would be the best thing to do. on the SP front DAMN not good at all:eek:  like i said about ironhide especially that mr. nimoy is doing SP voice hopefully he's not a jerk.thanks for sharing

17. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want to see the images!!!! Where are they?!?!?

18. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I'm kinda pissed, but pissed in a good way (if that makes any sense at all!). It shows that the film is potentially being quite brave with the plot choices, and not being just a straight up "GOOD vs EVIL". If Ironhide does, as some are saying, go out like bitch, then it will make his death all the more pertinant, tragic, and most of all, shocking.

Also, sentinel being a jerk FTW! Now, can a radicon please paint movie sentinel blue and orange??

19. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    No, he needs to be the same shade of pink as TFTM Hot Rod. As an indicator of Autobots dying all around him left and right.

20. Skeeve

Skeeve Well-Known Member

While I sympathize with people upset by the spoilers, the leaked information actually has me interested in the plot. Morbid curiosity may have been the only thing getting me to buy a ticket before, but now this film has me mildly excited.