First of all, apologies if this is common knowledge/already been posted/whathaveyou. I also didn't see piece of piss or piffle easy prefix... Anyhow, I just put a soldering iron (25w) tip on the forearm pin for about 30 seconds and pulled the kibble out the other side. From that point, I pulled the pin out of the kibble bit/train nose with some pliers. Now, for the serendipitous part. While I was going to drill some holes in the back for the new partsformer kibble bits, I found they simply mount in the thrusters on his back, easy peasy. Granted, you can't fold the wings all the way back, but you can put them back a notch, just enough to be a cross between old Astrotrain and new, updated AT.