Minor/Repaint: Astro-warp

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by sentinalsupreme, Jul 6, 2009.

1. sentinalsupreme

sentinalsupreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Astro-warp w/bio.

starscream has skywarp and thundercracker.
    so im doing the same for astrotrain, with astro warp,and thunder train. t-train is comming later.
    Megatron would have been won the war with an army of tripple changers and stunticons.A-trains tech specs saids he's no joke,strong and huge semi gestult size.i seen a episode where starcream and ramjet was afrade of him,he was posing as i god on some planet.And he breifly co-lead the Decepticons,with blitzwing,he can fly to cybertron nough said.....

Astro warp himself is everything astrotrain is except he's faster and petty to a fault, personal vandettas with particular autobots and his own decepticons makes him kind of unreliable in givin situations.If just one guy abord him he dose not like, he will drop the whole crew off in very unfaverable conditions on the battle field hoping for the worse.
    Any autobot that has best him or cause him to fail a mission becomes an object of obsession abording all orders in persuit of termination of the foe.
    most decepticon know if you cross him he'll get you sooner or later, dump you in deep space,abandon you on a planet,drop you in the direct line of fire,or just blast you but wheres the fun in that. Mere critacizism can insight this passive aggresive behavier.
    they also know that he's even more so dangerous to autobots,he love the take crews and flank,find a high spot and snipe.the perfect teamate if he likes you.
    as a train he hides in various location posing as public transportation, gathering information and monitering autobot activity. and just for kicks derails or stalls with full cars or if some one complains about the time and speed,each or bring the intel gathering to a hault.dosen't realize his pettiness is the source of all his critisium and ridicule.
    a switch on his gun flips it form fully automatic to semi.
    he was killed by Gavatron 2005 while infected with the hate plauge after he killed thunder train, and six other ganeric seekers.

str...9
    intel...4
    endur..8
    seed..10
    rank..2
    cour...7
    fire pow...6
    skill...6

52 of 80

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  2. yourreflection

yourreflection Well-Known Member

Interesting concept. Have you thought about using the R.I.D Railracer set? Those guys can also combine as well, might be cool for your concept.

3. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    dude! that mold looks pretty damn sexy in those colors. id buy the hell out of that figure! great work

4. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

I agree, super sexy colours!

C'mon Hasbro, get on this repaint! I know you want to sell more of that mold!

5. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    i'll look into that

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've thought about it enough to get an extra Rail Racer, but I just lost interest. It needs to be done!

I really like this work on Astrotrain, though! I think it's really cool :) 

7. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    this is the best reply i have ever recieved thank you very much!

8. Giga Leo

Giga Leo I know and you know...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the concept is great and love how well the colorscheme works on this mold. Great stuff, I'd love to see ideas like this work their way into the the official mythos.

9. OldsCut78

OldsCut78 Laser Rod

Much better paint then Astrotrain. I agree Hasbro needs to step up. Or hire fans for repaints.

10. Mega-Prime 316

Mega-Prime 316 Well-Known Member

He looks really cool! Nice work!

11. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    i agree with you totally, but the fact of the matter is that hasbro dosen't make delux toy transformers for poeple in my or mybe your age group.all my delux tf's said 5+, five to ten year olds find all this stuff completely awsome as is. but wow if they hired fans my GOD, but really its all business for them, even the movie is a long ass action packed commercial. unlike star wars which is a storie first from a movie writer,then a toy.transformers has always been product first from a toy company amied at 5 to 10 year olds some of us grow up and still love them and do beautiful thing with them. o yeah thanks for the comment.

12. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Gents, the things on Hasbro's end is a money thing, not a talent thing, necessarily. Personally, I'm glad to have the toys that I have for the price I'm able to get them at.

Anyways, nice work :thumb 

13. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    thats what i ment by all business,time is money and money is time,there is little time for detailing in mass production.all these extra thing cost time and money, plus safty testing etc.i feel you,i know.plastic dont came black so the die cost blazay. but like star wars made by hasbro but not owned by hasbro has to answer to j lucus about final product obviously hes pushing for detail and well repersentation of the real deal. G I joe, star wars, big differance G I joe owned by hasbor star wars not.
    the point is i love transformers alot but they dont make them for me but for my little nephew who dosnt know about detailing nor cares. it looks more like and train and space shuttle then not and its a robot shut up uncle your killing my fun. im not better then hasbor i just have to much time on my hands and they dont and children dont care about these things so why should they? when kid are a slap away from the next hot thing.

14. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    i can only wish

15. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    i can only wish

16. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    If the other one is going to be Astro-cracker then you could save yourself some work by using the Takara Astrotrain as Astrotrain and making Classics Astrotrain Astro-cracker. Cuz he's bright white... right... get it... ok. Well. maybe not...

17. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    quite clever there ol'bean,..............astro-cracker