Assume the pc version will be identical to WfC!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Rexidus, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just as a word of caution people. Heed the old adage, "assume the worst but hope for the best."

Go into Fall assuming the experience will be the same or worse than it was on War. High Moon openly admits to being unskilled at PC titles. Also this port is likely rushed since until a few months ago they claimed no PC version.

So just keep your expectations low. Then when it comes out you might not bitch so much when it isn't fantastic. Or if it is fantastic then you will be even happier.

Please heed my warning.... but I know it won't stem the tide...

2. Shocks

Shocks Needs a better title.

People keep on saying that the PC version of WFC was bad, but I've played through it multiple times, and I enjoyed it a lot. I don't see what the issue is here, I'm just glad that I'll be able the play it.

3. SoundBlaster7

SoundBlaster7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same here. I loved WFC on PC and the news we got really made my day!
    I'm actually excited about FOC now! :D 

4. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It lacked standard features of PC games and came off as a shitty port.

Unoptimized for PC settings at all.

No ability to set keybinds. This is like, PC games 101 here.

No ability to even talk in multiplayer matches. No voice, no text, nothing. That was embarrassingly bad.

Peer 2 Peer Matchmaking instead of Dedicated servers.

No support at all after launch for anything. Not even the locked characters or DLC or hacking support. The unreal engine is stupid easy to hack universally.

It was rush job of the highest caliber. Many PC gamers don't tolerate that kind of shit. So if they are doing a port, they better be serious.