Assistance needed from a Radicon!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Chaos Incarnate, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Hi, I'm putting together a project for the TFW Funnies forum called a Running Battle, basically it's a photocomic where you take a couple figures and have them fight each other.

I'll need a Radicon with a ROTF Leader Prime to take a couple pictures of their workbench. It does not need to be fancy, and I'll probably only need about two or three shots. If someone's willing to do this, please PM me and I'll direct you through the shots.

Anyone willing to help me out?

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    wrong section.. no worries it happens, staff will put it in the right place shortly...
    as for the question... I only have him in jetfire combo and the regular is at my parents house
    goodluck with your quest ;) 

3. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    This is a shout-out specifically for a Transformer customizer. Where should I go to ask a Radicon for a favor besides the Radicon section?

4. Hype1

Hype1 D Witwicky biographer

Have to say I agree that it SHOULD be here in the Radicons section. The two sections I frequent the most are Funnies and Radicons and I have to say that I don't see a whole lot of overlap of members between the two...so it wouldn't get very much notice at all if he only posted it in the Funnies section.

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

It should go in Creative GD. Just hang on and I'm sure Supersquad7 will sort you out. :tongue:  Radicons Customs is for displaying, y'know, customs. Anyways, I'll leave the mods to do the modding.

You mean "ON their workbench", right? Because as it stands, what you're asking is for people to photograph their workbench, and the prime seems irrelevant. Just confusing is all. I'd otherwise help you out, but I don't want to ever transform that bastard ever again. Stored him away in truck mode, and that's how it's staying, dammit. ;) 

6. Hype1

Hype1 D Witwicky biographer

lmbo...he's not THAT bad to transform. Shoot, some of those Alternators are harder than him by far.

7. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    Yeah, I need a workbench, preferable cluttered with parts and tablescraps, and a ROTF Prime, in the same shot. It'll make a ton of sense in context, but I just need someone who can get me that shot.

8. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    should be in creative GD. or the thread that shows other radicons' workshops.

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Thread has been moved to the Requests forum.

10. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    Anyone willing to help me out? I need, like, two or three shots, it'll take someone five minutes.