Assassins Creed figures from Player Select

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Blackout32, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Does anyone else have these 38point articulation figures. The reason I am asking cause I have the 2 hooded and the 2 NON-hooded plus the flying machine at that. Well then at Toyfair I learn that NECA is going to do the SAME figure but in Onyx color and it says April and I REALLY want it. Does anyone know WHO will have that figure for retail cause I really wanna get my hands on it when it comes out in April. I've looked on Amazon and nothing has come up about that figure and TRU has nothing. So I really don't know where else to look. Plus at Toyfair they had ANOTHER version of Enzio but he was in brute armor and I don't know if hes 12's tall or the 7" inch tall or not. Any help would be cool on those 2 figures I am talking about IF you collect the ASSASSINS CREED - player select figures. Plus I want to add 1 of my knifes on Enzios white un-hooded hand broke off does anyone know if NECA replaces those since they come out and are really hard to put back in without bending or breaking off. One more thing is does anyone have the Altair figure and does it have the 38point articulation as well or is it the 24 like the other figures and does the 24point do they really suck as bad as I've heard before.

2. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

3. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I just can't cut a break, sorry if I posted wrong. I tryed to make it in the right place.