[ASK] Ranged Weapon For Movie Wreckage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Caine, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    So, I'm thinking about modding my Wreckage to be more like G1 Megatron, just need minor repaints here and there, but now, I came into this, it won't be a perfect G1 Megatron homage if he doesn't have his trademark fusion cannon. May I know, what kind of weapon from other figures/toylines that would fit well as his fusion cannon? Thanks in advance.

2. necrocron9

necrocron9 Well-Known Member

It may be too small, but what about Revoltech Megatron? Otherwise there are some Energon weapons that are shaped similar, like Battle Ravage and Arcee to think about.

3. Caine

News Credits:
    What I'm looking for is a similar weapon at relative length on Wreckage's bot mode, and most importantly, its peg can fit into Wreckage's right hand peghole in which used to peg in his red blade. Capability to rotate his cannon 180degree also preferably, but I'd left that one optional, as it doesn't matter that much.

4. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    Animated deluxe megatron's cannon? Just take off the top cockpit. Just a thought.

5. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I would think one of battle ravage's weapons would work best. I am toying with mine and it looks rather good. Just need to stop that wheel from free spinning.

6. Caine

News Credits:
    Problem solved. Already made a deal with member of another board just for Battle Ravage's fusion cannon. Thanks, guys. ;)