Asia/South American brothers I need help!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by kronos, Dec 1, 2005.

1. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    I am in need of a 6 pack of Pepsi Fire and a 6 pack of Pepsi Ice Bottles. I want them for my Pepsi Convoy! I will pay $2 a bottle plus shipping! But they must be full! I really wanna get these! I have searched all over the web with no luck! and since were a diverse group, why not ask here! and if you can get these, im sure there will be others that order as well.

and to my Japanese friends, I would also like a 6 pack bottles of Pepso Twist (the aluminium bottles). $2 a bottle as well plus shipping!

Please help! :rock 

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

You have tried E-bay, right? I just checked and I found some bottles for sale. I'm sure they are more expensive than what you are looking to pay, but if you're desparate...otherwise, just attack google full-force as I'm sure some site somewhere sells it. Wish I could help more....Good luck!

3. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Be careful of the ones on eBay. All the auctions I saw said they'll put a tiny hole in the bottom of the bottle and remove the contents because customs won't allow them to ship the bottle full.

I'm in full-search mode at the moment, but it looks like this might be mission impossible in the US.

4. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    I have been referred to a few sites that I will let yo all know as soon as I know anything!

5. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Do you have a Japanese grocery store nearby? They sometimes sell Japanese soft drinks as well.

6. quiktake

quiktake Well-Known Member

I can help you get Pepsi twist. I live in japan. I have never seen Pepsi fire or Pepsi Ice though.

Keep in mind, shipping is very expensive from Japan to the US for anything over 2 kilograms ($24).