Heavy/Scratch: Asepticon's Homage: G1 Monsterbot Grotusque

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Asepticon, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Asepticon

Asepticon Fear the Icon of Tyrany

OK, guys. This is my homage to G1 Monsterbot Grotusque. AS you can see, I preferred a Monster with a vehicle mode. Just as a fluke mistake made him into a Robot with a monster (dragon/saber tooth tiger) alt mode. There was also an error in upgrading him. Instead of a robot wit vehicle alt mode, he ended up as a monster with a vehicle alt mode. Now instead of being happy-go-lucky, he is a beast of primal rage. Instead of being a tactician, he's a first strike point bot. Here's the bio....

Grotusque
    “It’s not funny anymore.”

Frontline Assault

Strength-9
    Intelligence-9
    Speed - 8
    Endurance-10
    Rank-8
    Courage-10+
    Firepower-10
    Skill-10

To gain a crushing upper hand on the Decepticons, the Autobots decided to use their newest, yet most expensive technology to upgrade a 3 member team that could penetrate a Decepticon base and disable it from the inside. A very elaborate selection process took place for the best candidates to be chosen, but the most unlikely Autobots emerged victorious. The Monsterbots, Grotusque, Repugnus, and Double Dealer got their act together and so to finally be rid of their Monster forms with the upgrade, they proved to be the best bots for the task, but not the upgrade. Because of their abnormal structures, the upgrade backfired leaving Double Dealer dead and Repugnus in, perhaps permanent stasis lock. The only one who came out of the upgrade conscious was Grotusque and the only way they could save his spark was to complete his upgrade with without his robot form.
    He knew the risk going in, so he doesn’t blame the Autobots, but he is stuck with the form he hate most without even the consolation of his robot form. He was once a lighthearted prankster, now he is a bomb with a short fuse, reinstated as the most affective front line assault force to have ever been an Autobot.
    He still has nearly indestructible tusks, breaths fire, flies slow and jumps high, but now he’s even more dangerous. He has twin scimitars that, used with his claws and tusks, allow him to tunnel through solid steel. His vaporator cannon was replaced with a rapid firing, multifunction null blaster cannon which fires explosive rounds that can blast a hole through Reinforced concrete and can weaken even the largest enemies or kill the smallest. Even Megatron will keep a safe distance from him in battle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Sentinel Pax

Sentinel Pax Well-Known Member

That's pretty sweet, man.

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

i would love to see how you do repugnus

4. Asepticon

I've got ideas for that. If I do another Monsterbot, it will be Repugnus.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    what toy is this from?

6. Asepticon

Toys you mean lol. Let's see, I started a Power Ranger Zord Car. I hollowed it out so the tail could move in as well as the head. The head is BW Tigerhawk's. The tail is a cyber alligator's from Spawn. The arms and lower legs are from Universe Night Slash Cheetor. The guns are from some cheap toy from Walmart. And there are other smaller random odds and ends parts from various things. And of course, I made modifications to the Tiger Hawk mouth and painted it all.

7. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Whoa! this is cool you basically gave him an alt mode is a vehicle and the bot mode is an alt mode of the robot turns into. Okay I got it. Very original.