Fan Art: ArtWork Needed, willing to pay.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by thankgodfor transformers, Jun 12, 2007.

1. thankgodfor transformers

thankgodfor transformers Well-Known Member

Hey guys. I am looking for someone to create Fort Max's Head for me. Here is what I need this for... I like to make my own custom Rubik's Magics. I have made many with all sorts of custom pictures. This one is different than the normal Magic as it only has 6 panels. Because of this, the solution is a cube. What I would like is 6 images (one for each side of the cube.) Well actually, I would only need 5 sides as the bottom would not really mater. For this to work each side would need an aspect ratio of 1:1 (exact square). 1 for the face – 1 for each side (left & right) – 1 for the top and 1 for the back of the head. This would make a very box like head, but I feel Fort Max fits the bill nicely. As I cannot commercially sell these, I will only make a few for friends, my kids and fans. I would be willing to pay $50 (paypal) for the final product if it is nice. Ideally the images, each would be high quality min 600 by 600 pixels PNP or equivalent format. (PSD would be even nicer). If one would prefer, I could send a final product as payment instead of the $50. Most folks that do custom Magic’s Charge $70+ with supplied images. Keep in mind the overall purpose of this is for my own collection. I think this would be nice to have. Thank you for your interest in this post.

2. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    you should post this in the Kitbashing forum, but if you need a custom head made, try PM'ing Sculpt-Bot - He is doing a head for my Mirage custom and he does fantastic work - really, he's one of the best around.

Good luck!

edit: I thought you needed the head, not pics. oops

3. King Starscream

King Starscream <b><font color=blue>The Royal Seeker</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    Draven might have some renders of Ft. Max available. You could try and ask him.

4. thankgodfor transformers

thankgodfor transformers Well-Known Member

NP, thanks for the reply. Your correct, I just need pictures.

Thanks for the tip, I'll PM him.