2D Artwork: Artork312's new(and hopefully not annoying) Art Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Artork312, Jan 9, 2016.

?

Which combiner team do you want to see?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2017.
  1. Technobots and Computron

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Stunticons and Megas..Manas...Menace....whatever

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. The Evil Destron Gals with Megatronia

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. None, just shut up, take your pencil and return to your comic already, lazy asshole!

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Chairformers with Ikeacont

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sidewings

Sidewings Victim Of Boredom

That looks badass.

2. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Since I'm working on your requests, guys, I thought that I need to post something here and after browsing my big picture box I found a sketch..and so it's here now.
    Collabs are a weird thing to me, but they happen nonetheless and collective brainstorming is certainly one of the wackiest things to behold.
    Gentlemen, behold - Galvatron from Necromaster's Brave New World, who recently got a new form after falling into REDACTED and became..a two headed dragon looking thing!
    BraveNewWorldGalvatronUndeadRobotModeSketchWithBackdropSmall.png
    BraveNewWorldGalvatronUndeadBeastModeWithBackdropSmall.png
    Keywords: Brave New World, collabs, "Here be Dragons", Galvatron's crazy new form, also known as that ugly motherf**ker.

P.S. Next sketch's going to surprise you, people. Stay tuned and don't forget - it's not easy being drunk!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Nightstrike

Nightstrike Well-Known Member

It's a Quadricon!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. SpaceToaster1996

SpaceToaster1996 The Toaster from Space

So, it's a two headed Dragotron..interesting. Now, where's my phone?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Artork312

News Credits:
    @SpaceToaster1996 - Bumblebee & Hot Shot!
    RequestSuperlinkBumblebee'n'HotShotSketchWithBackground.png
    Keywords: Requests, Part Two, Superlink, One Kid-Appeal Character for the Price of Two!

• Like Like x 7
  6. Nightstrike

nice!

7. SpaceToaster1996

SpaceToaster1996 The Toaster from Space

Y'know, this thing is actually kinda hilarious looking..like, who thought that these two would look good together as a combiner? Eh?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Artork312

News Credits:
    @Dropkick - G1 Starscream & Prime Starscream!
    RequestSuperlinkScreamer'n'ScreamerSketchWithBackground.png
    Keywords: Requests, Part Three, Superlink, He, Who Scream With BEEEEEAAAAMS!

P.S.
    Here's a pack of backdrops for those, who wants to have some Superlink fun on their own!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  9. Nightstrike

That...surprisingly works.

10. Dropkick

Dropkick Totally not starring in a movie anytime soon

Google+:
    YouTube:
    Double the mayhem, double the backstabbing!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Sidewings

Sidewings Victim Of Boredom

And double the traitorous failure.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Artork312

News Credits:
    @GogoDG - IDW Tailgate & Cyclonus!
    RequestSuperlinkTailgate'n'CyclonusSketchWithBackground.png
    Keywords: Requests, Part Four, Superlink, What is Love?

UPDATE: Doing requests is nice and all, but this thread's here not only to take your requests, but also to show some art and ideas, that I have in mind..and also to introduce new and reintroduce some old characters, concepts and plans, starting with this fella.
    Here's a story of a guy, who just can't be a ruler of a planet in far reaches of the galaxy and wanted more..

- Being an opportunist at spark, Ulchtar always fought on the side of those, who were stronger than him, and often changed his side as soon as his allies met their defeat, and one day he found a perfect and powerful master, who gave him everything he wanted..but for a price of serving him eternally and do whatever he wants..
    It was Unicron and his Dark Fleet armada, who attacked his world, and since Ulchtar's own forces lost the war against the might of Chaos Bringer himself, he immediately joined his side and watched, as his own world was devoured by his master's ship, and then it created a large planetary sized factory it's place, which didn't bothered Ulchtar at the time, since he saved himself and got all he would've wanted in life - a strong body, unlimited amount of power and most of all, he got his own armada and the best part of this deal to him was the fact that Ulchtar became immortal, at the price of being bound to Unicron himself, but he didn't know that...and more importantly, didn't care.
    So, after getting all he wanted from the self proclaimed God of Despair, the former ruler of Zibasto-12 just started relishing in chaos and death he brought to the enemies of his master, as well as conquering worlds and defeating those, who oppose him and the Dark Fleet, as if there was no previous life, and he was just a part of Unicron's consciousness, that was divided in four, spreaded across his Heralds and himself..but if there was a part of Ulchtar's own being, it was his pride and smugness, as well as his preferred use of tactics, that would be considered dirty by other races..
    All of that ended, when during the final battle at Cybertron the Primus himself fought the enemy forces, assisted by the Centurions he created just in time, and as the Circle of Light distracted the Dark Fleet, Thirteen entered the mothership and fought the ship's defense system, Unicron's elite troops and the Chaos Bringer himself in both virtual and real world, with Megatronus delivering a final blow to him by unleashing the energies of Matrix of Leadership against him, avenging his beloved Prima and ending the battle in their favor.
    With their master destroyed, the remaining Dark Fleet forces retreated to the far reaches of the galaxy, with four generals in charge..and since Unicron wasn't controlling his army anymore, each general's mind woke up, and unlike Thunderwing or Galvatron, Ulchtar had his own agenda, not related to their master's grand plans.
    After realising that now all he had was two ships and a small army of Jet Vehicons, he decided to make his life dream come true - to take over the galaxy, then crown himself as it's emperor and after that do whatever he wants..and to do that he started his great crusade by taking a quarter of Dark Fleet's armada of ships, filled with easily reprogrammable soldiers, which greatly angered Galvatron, who swore to kill the traitor next time he'll encounter him, but as he loudly announced that, all he saw was Ulchtar's forces jumping into a hyperspace..
    And so the former Herald of Unicron went on a so called "conquest trip", taking over several worlds, as well as started to train his body and spirit to unlock his true potential, being inspired by the knights of Circle of Light, whom he witnessed using the technique to become stronger than they usually were by going into their so-called "Burning Justice" modes, and after doing a lot of push-ups, sit-ups and drinking a ton of energon he unlocked it, but unlike the noble knights Ulchtar decided to use this newfound powers for far more nefarious purposes, such as playing with his enemies or to make his punches feel more painful than they were before, all done to satisfy the large ego of his before subjugating them or to simply kill them with a flick of a finger..
    Either way, he'll make sure that no one will dare to resist him and his future empire..eh, who cares, let's just light this planet on fire and look at those idiots, who're going to run on it's surface and burn alive!

Gentlemen, behold - a former herald of Unicron and a self-proclaimed emperor of this galaxy named Ulchtar has returned to this thread, with his body being redesigned once more by yours truly, as well as getting his own variant of Burning Justice mode, or as he calls it himself, the
    "Ultimate Evolution"!
    But that's not all, since I made two versions of his designs and it's up to you to decide which version looks better and will be used in the future issues of Transformers: Vedruniverse..
    Either way, feel free to comment, like and discuss, as I'm going back to my drawing board and resuming my work at the comic, your requests and more!
    Artork's out.
    Unit_Vedrun_Ulchtar_Redesign_BothOptions_Colored.png
    Unit_Vedrun_Ulchtar_Redesign_BothOptions_UltimateEvolutionAura.png
    Keywords: Verdun, Heralds of Unicron, Ulchtar, Burning Injustice, Now Gimme Mah Emperor Powers, Toransufoma Veduranivusa: Fukkatsu no U, Repaint-o-Palooza.

P.S. To see how creative you are, I want to give you a little game, in which you take an uncolored sketch of Ulchtar (I'll leave both versions attached in the post for you to play with) and give it whatever color scheme you desire..heck, you can even edit the hell out of it, cause I love some wacky stuff that you make, guys...
    In short, Repaint-o-Palooza is back, people, and now you can make more Seekers and other guys based on his design!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  13. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, who goes for a drink

Twitter:
    SuperlinkTnCSG.png
    Shattered Glass Tailgate & Cyclonus

Keywords: Repaint-o-Palooza, Forbidden Love, Roses are Blue and Violets are Red

• Like Like x 7
  14. Artork312

News Credits:
    So, I've been working on the last two requests, when I remembered about a sketch, that I made months ago, and after reworking it a bit now it's here, people..
    Behold, gentlemen - Megatron from Transformers: A New Translation!
    Unit_Transformers_ANT_Megatron.png
    Keywords: Transformers: A New Translation, Necromaster, Character Redesign, Megatron, "Why conquering world, when you can nuke it?"

P.S. The users with best repaints will get a chance to request something from me, as a part of a "Repaint-o-Palooza" game..and the best part of it is that these requests aren't tied to the request window theme, so you'll be free to ask anything you want.

Artork's out.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018 at 7:37 AM
    • Like Like x 6
  15. CyberRavager

CyberRavager The Cyber Racer

That face tho, creepy.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Artork312

News Credits:
    Got creeped by that smirk? Then go and read a comic he originates from, @CyberRavager..

• Like Like x 2
  17. CyberRavager

CyberRavager The Cyber Racer

Should I? Is it bad?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Worth the read. The art is a bit rough at first but, it gets better as you read. The writing is amazing.

19. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Hardly.

The art might throw you off at first, buuuuuut the story makes up for it.

20. Artork312

News Credits:
    Agree with Stone on that regard, except I don't see a problem with it's art.