2D Artwork: Artork312's new(and hopefully not annoying) Art Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Artork312, Jan 9, 2016.

?

Which combiner team do you want to see?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2017.
  1. Technobots and Computron

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Stunticons and Megas..Manas...Menace....whatever

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. The Evil Destron Gals with Megatronia

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. None, just shut up, take your pencil and return to your comic already, lazy asshole!

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Chairformers with Ikeacont

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sidewings

Sidewings Victim Of Boredom 2

My version of Mega Empress.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    Hmm..... how about the Super smash bros emblem on/as a prime master matrix? with a generic Primemaster if needed?
    [​IMG]

3. G2 Superion is fabulous

G2 Superion is fabulous time

The garbage can behind your local Applebees.
    Animated Perceptor with a Flower Crown... If you do this,I swear that I will make it my profile picture.

4. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    <------- This bad boy over here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    @Stonecrusher - Phantom Thief Rider Stone
    RequestStonecrusherAvatarSketch.png
    @Sidewings - Megaempress
    RequestSidewingsMegaempressSketch.png
    @marvel b - Super Smash Bros Matrix
    RequestMarvelBSmashBrosMatrix.png

Keywords: Requests, Tuxedo Wearing Stone, The Lady of Megas, Disco Smash Ball.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar Behind Blue Eyes

Tumblr:
    If that sixth slot is still open, could you do mine but with inspiration from the Weissritter?

reference2.png
    MTMTE Nexus Nemisys Profile.png

Attached Files:

7. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Hmm... Vedrun ver. Of Longshot.

8. Necromaster

Necromaster FEAR ME MORTALS

News Credits:
    What the hell, I'll throw my hat into the ring.

BNW Scorponok?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    @GogoDG - G1 Galvatron!
    RequestGogoDGClassicGalvatronSketchColored.png
    @G2 Superion is fabulous - Animated Perceptor!
    RequestG2SuperionIsFabulousAnimatedPerceptorWithCrownSketchColored.png
    @Necromaster - Brave New World Scorponok!
    RequestNecromasterBraveNewWorldScorponokSketchColored.png

Keywords: Requests, Maniac from Chaar, Lovable Scientist, The Sleeper Awakes.

P.S. And here are the additional sketches as a bonus prize... Enjoy!

@Nemesis Scar - Nemesis Ritter!
    RequestNemesisScarNemysisRitterSketchColored.png
    @Dropkick - Longshot from Transformers: Vedruniverse!
    RequestDropkickVedrunLongshotSketchColored.png
    @marvel b @Sidewings @Stonecrusher - original versions of your requests!
    RequestAvatarSketches.png
    Keywords: Bonus Prize, It's a Mecha! This Gal Knows How to Use Guns, Jackasses.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Sidewings

Those are sweet looking. I love the side view of Mega Empress head. Thanks

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  11. Necromaster

Necromaster FEAR ME MORTALS

News Credits:
    Thanks again Artork, much appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Nice.

13. G2 Superion is fabulous

G2 Superion is fabulous time

The garbage can behind your local Applebees.
    y e s

14. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar Behind Blue Eyes

Tumblr:
    Neat-o, thanks.

15. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    After years of searching for the samples of CNA Serpentrix found the old remains and started his experiments to make a clone of Galvatron and bring back his deceased master by giving him a new body..The first bunch of clones were not perfect and lacked the intelligence of the Dark Lord, but that didn't stopped him from mass-producing them - after all, the master would need an army to accomplish his goal, so the loyal servant will help him! The fruits of his labor, Galvaclones, became one of many soldiers of the Dark Fleet Armada. They are powerful and skilled warriors, akin to the original Herald of Unicron, but also each Galvaclone carries a dangerous virus, that was developed by their creator to help them easier filling up the ranks in the army of his master - the G-virus is a variation of a plague, that slowly drives the infected Cybertronian insane and transforms him/her into the Galvaclone, who's immediately ready to serve the master.

Gentlemen, behold - Vedrun Galvaclone!
    Unit_Vedrun_Galvaclone.png
    Keywords: Vedrun, Galvaclone, Army-Building, The Dark Fleet, Viral or Not - You're Dangerous!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Sidewings

There is something familiar about their design.

17. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    As he continued making the clones, Serpentrix came close to making the new body for his master by experimenting with samples remains of Galvatron to make the stronger version of G-virus, which he tested on many Cybertronians that came to find the treasures in his laboratory complex - but instead they were captured by the guards and brought to the scientist, who happily accepted the new test subjects and injected them with the virus, watching them suffer through nightmares and physical pain, as they transformed into his new minions. Then Serpentrix killed and dissected them to get new CNA samples. But one day the complex was attacked by three knights of the Circle of Light, who came here after hearing about people disappearing in this sector. Their names were Riotgear, Cyberwarp and Treadshock - the sneaky master of blasters, shy lady and honorable warrior with four arms, who entered the laboratory in hopes of saving those, who were trapped there. But instead they were attacked by an army of Galvaclones, and as they moved closer and closer to the master of this place, they saw everything that happened here and swore to destroy this lab so that no one would suffer through this. Truth to be told, they failed, as when Treadshock entered the throne room, followed by Riotgear and Cyberwarp behind his shield, Serpentrix himself entered the battle and used all his arsenal to defeat them and after he was cornered by the knights, he finally threw three vials of G-virus at them to at least turn his enemies against each other, retreat to his lab and wait for the outcome. As they started to change, the noble knights tried their best to resist the maddening memories of Galvatron, but their bodies already started transforming into the visage of the one, whom they feared the most, and after they saw each other, their minds finally broke and the former knights of the Circle of Light started to fighting each other, much to the joy of their enemy. After watching their battle for a while he ordered the his guards to use the stasis cuffs on them and bring the newborn Galvaclones to the lab, because he has to prepare the lab to make them into the new and perfect lieutenants for his master.

Gentlemen, behold - Vedrun Riotgear, Cyberwarp and Treadshock!
    Unit_Vedrun_Galvagear_colored.png
    Unit_Vedrun_Galvawarp_colored.png
    Unit_Vedrun_Galvashock_colored.png
    Keywords: Vedrun, Riotgear, Cyberwarp, Treadshock, Sneaky Napoleon, Lobster Lady, The Famous Sub-Boss, Cyclonus Beware!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Expelled from his homeworld Animatros for conducting immoral experiments on his people and creating his own variation of the Cosmic Rust, which killed the half of the planet's population, Serpentrix wandered the galaxy until he was found by Galvatron and his armada. He became interested in Serpentrix's scientific knowledge after seeing his data logs and took him into his crew, planning to use his abilities to expand his army and making it unstoppable. From that day forward Serpentrix became a loyal servant of Galvatron and even after his unexpected demise at the hands of Cyclonus he still works for the Dark Fleet's cause, planning to bring his master back from the grave and help him conquer the universe in the name of Unicron. As for now he's busy with experiments to create a new body for Galvatron and creating an army of clones with the help of the G-virus that he developed during the study of the remains of his master.

Gentlemen, behold - Vedrun Serpentrix!
    Unit_Vedrun_Serpentrix.png
    Keywords: Vedrun, Serpentrix, This He Commands, It's Alive!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Unit_Vedrun_Galvatronus_Merging_Comic.png
    Unit_Vedrun_Galvatronus_with_aura.png
    Gentlemen, behold - Galvatronus, who is a combined form of Cyberwarp, Riotgear and Treadshock!

This three-robot combiner is the ultimate card in the sleeve of Serpentrix (and by extension, Galvatron), who's equipped with built-in fusion cannons, jet thrusters in his feet that enable him to fly, two trionium swords that can be used as wings in flight and the ability to effectively use the Dark Energon to empower himself and becoming nearly indestructable, but being uncontrollable for a time or to create a small army of ferocious monsters from the bodies of the fallen enemies. While Galvatronus is not the most biggest combiner out of all in existence, he's certainly the most egotistical, arrogant, and cruel among all of them. The greatest creation of Serpentrix desires many things, but the most prominent of them are these: to prove to anyone that he's the most powerful Transformer in the universe and destroy anyone, who will stand on his way..well, besides his illustrious master, of course!

Keywords: Vedrun, Galvatronus, "Two, three, four, five or even six-bot combiner - who even cares nowadays? I'm the strongest one here!", "Dark Fleet Army, transform and decimate!", "One day, when I overthrow this foo-.. good day, my lord! I– I didn't knew you were here!".

• Like Like x 9
  20. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    UPDATE: Hello guys, it's Artork312, who opened a REQUEST WINDOW for you, people!

Today's Request Window's theme is "Simplified Designs" - you can request anything, as long as it's related to the theme of this request window, and then the Drunk Artdorkus will grant your wish...
    Don't forget to add referencial pictures of these characters or describe them detail, cause it might happen, that I may not know, how they should look.
    As usual, there are some rules for you!

1. Only six slots are available for requests. This number was chosen by me so that I could work on my projects at the same time.
    2. Each request window has it's own unique theme, which I am going to stick with - for example, the character redesign or funny little sketches.
    3. I have my own creative style and vision of things, so you can expect that your request might not be exactly what you hoped for.
    4. This idiot has a very bad habit of doing his work very long because he's either too lazy to do his job faster or he's too busy to remember about it.
    5. Art trade is possible, and here's some info for new users - the author makes a drawing for that user in exchange of his own request from that user.
    6. I'm the one, who decides to choose your request or not, so there's a possibility, that I might choose someone else's request over yours.

Good luck, my comrades! The Motherland is proud of you!

Artork's out.

• Like Like x 2