2D Artwork: Artoni's Art

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by artoni, Sep 25, 2008.

1. artoni

artoni Fangirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is this how I do it? Is this where I put my stuff? Am I annoying by asking stupid questions?

Meh!

I figured I'd share my own admittedly-crappy art. I draw/sketch/doodle with pencil, then scan to a computer and lineart/color in GIMP. I haven't gotten the hang of shading, yet, but I'm trying...not that I bother posting anything since I still remember my last attempt at shading stuff. XD;;

ANYWAY.

First off is an OC I made when the movie came out named Umbra. [​IMG]

Second is a piece I did for a community on livejournal involving Megatron & Vector Prime. [​IMG] My first real attempt at a BG.

Third is one I just finished yesterday/this morning; another OC, based on a setting I've been playing around with for a fanfic. [​IMG]

All links go to my DA account. All of them have their issues (believe me, I know :rolleyes2 ), but I figured I'd share them nonetheless.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  2. SmokedToast

SmokedToast Well-Known Member

Ack, my last post didn't go through. :(  Anyways, as I said the first time I tried... your artwork's really improved since the last time I saw it Artoni. ^_^

3. artoni

artoni Fangirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Long time no talk, dude!

And hee, thanks. All I need to do now is learn how to shade. x3

4. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You have a cool style. :D 

5. artoni

artoni Fangirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Latest piece - more of a WIP, really. Another OC for my fanfic, Halberd. Based off a friend's redesign from a crappy sketch I did.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. artoni

artoni Fangirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

OC from fanfiction, Malis Prime. Drawn with a Bamboo tablet my friend gave me. :3

Attached Files:

7. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Please update your thread with all attached images. Thanks!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-general-discussion/201932-radicons-guidelines-etiquette.html

1. All project-related images HAVE to be attached for archival purposes. The whole reason the Radicons is set up where only attached images can show up in the first post is so that when a thread gets old, the images will still be visible, allowing other Radicons to still reference the thread if they’re needing to see how you did a particular modification to aid in a project of their own. tags DO work in replies, but are to only be used in project threads by non thread-starters only, so that other Radicons can help you tackle any problems that may arise in your project.

[url]http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-general-discussion/201930-frequently-asked-questions.html[/url]

3. How do I attach images, and get them to show up in my thread?

A) It's never been easier to post images than it is now! All you do now is when you post your thread, below the main text editing box you'll see a large button titled "manage attachments" simply click on that and upload your desired images. After you have uploaded them, click the button to close the pop-up window and return to your text editor. You'll now see all of your attached images listed below the main text box. Simply right-click each item (they're all a link) and select "copy link location" if you're using Firefox, and then in your text editor, go to the location you wish to have the attached image show up full-sized, and then use the traditional IMG button at the top of the editor and paste in the link. That's it! I hope this encourages everyone to attach more images to their threads. More images show your work off better, giving you more appreciation! And just FYI, the reason why we use this system, is so that we don’t have to deal with dead threads, which helps make us an even larger and more useful resource for customizers. Also, Radicons can now attach up to TWENTY images to their threads instead of ten!

8. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very nice.

9. artoni

artoni Fangirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Apologies Nemesis! I've since gone through and edited the respective posts w/ respective images attached.

Here, have a crappy TF-themed apology.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
  10. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    No worries, You can upload up to 20 images to the first post of the thread instead of posting pics throughout out the thread

11. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    or just post a new thread each time you have new art :)  Is cliffjumper offering up a compacted Blur as apology??