Fan Art: Artists Needed For Transformers Fan Fic Comic

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Starscreamer17, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Starscreamer17

Starscreamer17 Starscream Lover

Hey guys, I got myself a idea for a Transformers fanfic comic. Right now I've got the back story down and some of the storylines. I need a artist right now who would be up to the challenge of doing a say 15ish page comic book solely for fun, and a co writer, if the artist would be up for co-writing with me it would be even better. The comic would probably end up have a website where it would be posted. Im thinking of doing the designs of the transformers on something like the transtech sketches, just less complex, but mantaining the overall beasts/cars/planes/etc together aspect. So here's the plot line, oh and the Decepticons have a giant army while the Autobots have roughly 1/3 the size of it.

----

In 7000 years in the future, Earth has been ransacked of human life for the past 7000 or so years due to nuculear warfare from the last war WWIII, which killed all humans in the midst. The planet is ruins smoldered to oblivion. The massive radiation has caused the earths core to mutate, creating a new source of energy called energon, which will be the key to giving this planet new life.

The planet Cybertron has been in the midst of a civil war between the Autobots, led by Optimus Primce, and the Decepticons, led by Megatron, for centuries. The Autobots nothing more then rebels, who with there small number compared to the Decepticons, seem to be fighting for a lost cause but don't give up. The Decepticons are only one last step towards totally conquering the planet of Cybertron, enough energon to power there army overdrive on power.

Megatron personally sets out on finding more Energon and finds a planet basiclly made of it, Earth. With his personal guards Starscream and Soundwave along with a small militia, he sets out for Earth, leaving Shockwave in charge to maintain there rule over Cybertron.

The Autobots learn of Megatrons plans and Optimus gathers his best troops planning to ambush Megatron and defeat the Decepticon's leader, ultimately ending the wars. The Autobots set after the Decepticons resulting in a space battle with both ships ultimately crashing on Earth. With only the Autobots in his way, Megatron plans to defeat them with his militia so he can begin his mining and return to Cybertron as its ultimate ruler.

The planet holds the key to victory for both parties, but who will win? The rough terrain of Earth is too rough for the Cybertronian's protoforms to handle, as they scan earth they learn of the history of the long gone world's past and find what could help them win the battle. Taking trans-forms of the animals and machines that could handle the earths wasteland, they are ready to fight for the energon at all costs. The Autobots and Decepticons. Who will win?

----

So. Howabout it? :thumb 

2. Valandar

Valandar Dilettante and Dabbler

So... basically trying to combine G1 and Beast Wars into a single arc?

3. Starscreamer17

Kind of but with a re-imagining to it all, similar to what IDW did.

4. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

I'd be very interested in being the co writer.

5. Psychomud

Psychomud Well-Known Member

All of us sperate artist/writer colaborration groups need to get on the same site and plan and build ll our stuff from there - 1 stop shop for all TF fanfiction!

6. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I'd be intrested too be co-writer

7. Starscreamer17

Optimus and Ironhide, I'll PM both of you in a little later for a small "interview" if you call it that. And damn good idea Physcomud!

8. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

If you need a digital colorist, PM me. One problem though, I live in Chile....but hell, there's a thing called e-mail :D 

9. Starscreamer17

And Thank God For that! :p  I'll be sure to conatact you when we get off the ground!

10. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout In Existential Crisis Mode

News Credits:
    Well, you seem to have a lot of requests for co-head writer but I'd be more than willing to add some of my writing talents to the mix, even if it's just for some single story-episodes focusing on character development. I'm pretty good with that but I've only ever worked on single-page, one-shot comics (I never finished illustrating any of them but I have finished the stories). More to the point, I'd love to work on character designs. I specialize in the movie style but I've done G1 stuff too and I could always combine aspects of both, whatever is necessary.

11. Starscreamer17

Sounds great. I'll PM you and we can talk a bit more on it.

12. Starscreamer17

I've officially given the comic a name. Transformers: Sun Rise...
    [​IMG]

Tommorrow the comic will officially get off the ground!

13. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

WOW I AM VARY IMPRESSED

if there is anything i could do just let me know

14. Starscreamer17

What areas would you be able to help out with?

15. Starscreamer17

We're still looking for a artist, and expect concept images and a list of characters soon this week!

16. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

You should contat King Starscream or Crobot91. I don't know i they have time, though. Or try looking for some people here at the fanart section.

These are samples of my digital coloring work:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Starscreamer17

Pretty damn good there Taker, thanks for the names, I'll try and contact them.

18. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

Thanks. That's what I've done with Transformers so far. If you like that for your project, you can count on me. If you want to send me something to test me, go ahead and send me a PM.

19. Starscreamer17

I don't need to test you, ya blew me away with those images...Your in!

20. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd love to be the artist!