Artist wanted

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ezilla82, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Hey everyone,
    Awhile back there was a thread called "New Seeker", by me, Ezilla82 about my new seeker called Nightshadow. Now I contacted Destructicon to draw this concept for me and as for right now he's having problems so it doesn't look like he's much help. As for the concept I like to have him black like Skywarp but with green I mean dark green and light green and be creative I'll like to see different version of him. As for the pictures don't worry I'll send them asap. So please anyone be kind enough to help me that will be great and thanks.

2. Z28 Autobot

Z28 Autobot Well-Known Member

might like to take a crack at it..trying to get back into it. If you seen my bumblebee classic movie pic. its a start but can go from there as far as getting better.. so yea shoot me a PM or something.

3. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    what jet does he transform into?

4. Ezilla82

If anyone is interested just lmk.

5. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    here you go

EDIT: image removed

EDIT: this background might be more suitable for a character called nightshadow..

6. Grimlocks Pretender Shell

Grimlocks Pretender Shell mmmm...energon

7. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    changing the colour of something is easy, anyone can do it :)  how come you are saying 'colour' instead of 'color' if you are in florida?

8. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

I like the background on the better pic but perhaps you should lighten up the starscream image. This is because it is a bit difficult in some parts to distinguish between the body and the background .=P

9. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    that was the idea, for him to be blending into the shadows of the night - hes called nightshadow :) 

10. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

True.. lol

11. Z28 Autobot

Z28 Autobot Well-Known Member

damn that looks nice.

12. Ezilla82

kjeevahh, I do like it of course, but its that the "chest" area is dark green and it needs a first stripe. Like on thundercracker he has a red and white stripes, but I like to have the white stripe be a light green and the red stripe be dark green. okay hold on I send a pictures. Like I said these pics are from a custom made Thundercracker, but the paint scheme different.
    Robot mode
    [​IMG]

Jet mode
    [​IMG]

13. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    im not quite sure what you mean. is this it?

14. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

I think you nailed it on that one, KJ since that is exactly what he wanted.

15. Ezilla82

The chest area needs to be black. He's shoulders and how to say this the pelvic region ( sorry about that) needs to be dark green that first stripe that is dark green is kinda small, can you enlarge it to the same size as that light green stripe and I tell you if you got it okay. sorry of being demanding, dude. I just took a nap and I'm kinda edgy.

16. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    you need to be more specific, 'chest area' doesnt mean anything.. and you said before that the 'chest area' should be dark green??

Well here's what i think you mean anyway.. although the last one looks MUCH better than this one

17. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Uh? lol

18. Ezilla82

The "chest area" is that nose cone when he transforms, okay you already change it back to black thats good. Now see that trim around the cockpit that's kinda whitish now can you change it to a light green and the shoulders that are light green should be dark green. The stripes are okay its right in the middle of the wing, just put them at the almost to the edge ,but keep some space, 'cause he needs those decepticon symbols on his wings just like Starscream or Skywarp. Anyway kjeevahh its a trial and error kind of thing, but I tell ya when to stop. And after you finish it can you post in on the Fan Art thread saying like Nightshadow and tell them its drawn by you, but the idea of him is from me, Ezilla82. Thanks for patience I know that this is hard and believe me it is, but I'm trying to be specific.

19. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hey man, not to be rude or anything but what you ssaid makes no sense. The shoulders as you state should be dark green, which from my viewpoint already appear to be dark green from his last pic. Now if by shoulders, you mean the vents next to his head you should be more specific. The trim around the cockpit he already made light green.Finally, if the wings go out a little further there might not be enough noticeable space.

20. Ezilla82

Vents oh thanks Drax that's what I was trying to say, but didn't know what they were called. That trim does look white to me or maybe grayish, I just want to be light green thats all. Okay I'm starting to sound bitchy already for that I'm sorry. Now I didn't know what color the blasters on the sides to be but I like it maybe some touches of light green here and there weren't hurt. But anyway kjeevahh I think its coming along and Drax you weren't rude no you just pointing out the mistakes and thats all. I do make those and besides I'm only human. Are we cool.

I do have another transformer that I thought of and due to my rushing personality I can't draw it really good. His name is Warpage (a combination of Warpath and Rampage), an Autobot and he looks like the Megatron from Armada, but surprise me about the color and head design and I'll comment about it. Thanks fellow 'bots and 'cons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.