Fan Art: Artist wanted for TF2 fan-comic

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Optimus Frimal, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Ok,I am currently working on a comic based sequel to the 2007 TF movie and I need an artist. This project is unofficial and you will not make any money, it is just fan fiction. At the moment I am considering writing about four issues worth at about 22 pages or so each, although this may change. If you are interested say so and leave a link to some of your work, if chosen I shall send you a PM with character designs that would need to be done and the script as it is so far Anyways, to see if I can get any of you interested in helping me out, here is a part of the script for you to look over:

PAGE 1:

PANEL 1:

(THE PANEL SHOWS SPACE IN ALL ITS STARRY GLORY.)

TEXT BOX (LIGHT BLUE): Space. A place of wonder, a place of science, a place where no one can hear you scream…

SPEECH BUBBLE COMING FROM BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF PANEL: AAAGGGHHH!

Text box (light blue): …most of the time.

PANEL 2:

(THE PANEL SHOWS A DARK, GREY ROOM, IN THE CENTRE OF THE ROOM IS CYBERTRONIAN FORM ARCEE (AS SEEN IN THE IDW MOVIE PREQUEL). SHE IS STRAPPED TO A TABLE. CYBRTRONIAN FORM SOUNDWAVE IS STANDING BESIDE HER, A TASER-ESQUE WEAPON IN HIS HAND. AROUND THE ROOM ARE VARIOUS WEAPONS AND TORTURE DEVICES)

SOUNDWAVE: Hurts, doesn’t it? But I can take away the pain, I can set you free, let you live your life again and all you have to do is tell me where the Lightning Strike Coalition currently resides.

PANEL 3:

(CLOSE UP OF ARCEE AND SOUNDWAVE’S HEADS, SIDE VIEW. ARCEE IS STARING BLANKLY UP AT THE CEILING. SOUNDWAVE HAS LEANED HIS FACE IN CLOSE TO ARCEE’S)

PANEL 4:

(SAME AS PANEL 3)

SOUNDWAVE: Nothing? It would seem that you still haven’t learnt your lesson yet. Oh well. Guess I’ll have to teach it better.

PAGE 2:

(SOUNDWAVE IS JABBING THE ‘TASER’ INTO ARCEE’S SIDE. SHE IS CONTORTED IN PAIN. SOUNDWAVE IS SMILING)

SOUNDWAVE: Time for roll call, class. Arcee?

ARCEE: AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SOUNDWAVE: Good.

2. Optimus Frimal

No interest? Perhaps if I post some more script then:

PAGE 3:

PANEL 1:

(PANEL SHOWS A VIEW OF EARTH FROM SPACE)

TEXT BOX (RED): I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. You are not alone. We are here. We are waiting.

PANEL 2:

(CAMERA HAS ZOOMED OUT A BIT. THE HUGE DECEPTICON SHIP, THE NEMESIS NOW DOMINATES THE VIEW. AN F-22 RAPTOR IS HEADING TOWARDS THE NEMESIS)

PANEL 3:

(CAMERA IS INSIDE THE HANGAR BAY OF THE NEMESIS. STARSCREAM IS TRANSFORMING FROM JET MODE INTO ROBOT MODE IN MID-AIR. IN THE HANGAR IN FRONT OF HIM ARE CYBERTRONIAN SHOCKWAVE ALONG WITH BARRICADE, SCORPONOK AND CYBERTRONIAN BLITZWING, RAMJET AND SKYWARP)

STARSCREAM: Ah. Shockwave. I see that you have come to greet me on my return as leader.

SHOCKWAVE: Negative.

PANEL 4:

(STARSCREAM IS NOW FULLY TRANSFORMED, HE IS STANDING IN FRONT OF SHOCKWAVE, LOOKING ANGRY)

STARSCREAM: What! But Megatron is dead! As his second in command, I automatically gain control from him. What are you going to do, mutiny?

PAGE 4:

PANEL 1:

(SHOCKWAVE IS STANDING IN FRONT OF STARSCREAM. HIS WEAPON RAISED, POINTING AT STARSCREAM’S CHEST. STARSCREAM IS LAUGHING. THE OTHER DECEPTICONS ARE STANDING BEHIND SHOCKWAVE, WATCHING INTENTLY)

SHOCKWAVE: Precisely.

STARSCREAM: Hahaha! You can’t mutiny against me, you have no support, the Decepticons are loyal to me. Show him fellow Decepticons, take this overgrown computer out of the equation.

SHOCKWAVE: Indeed. Show where your true loyalties lie Decepticons.

PANEL 2:

(THE OTHER DECEPTICONS HAVE STEPPED FORWARD, THEY ARE NOW LEVEL WITH SHOCKWAVE, THEIR WEAPONS RAISED AT STARSCREAM. STARSCREAM LOOKS SHOCKED)

STARSCREAM: No! You cannot do this to me! Barricade, Scorponok, don’t do this to me! If it wasn’t for me, you would have been destroyed on Earth with the other Decepticons.

SHOCKWAVE: If not for you, Megatron would still live, we would have the Allspark and the Autobots would be destroyed.

STARSCREAM: What! I had no hand in either the destruction of The Allspark or of Megatron, you have the human Sam Witwicky to thank for that.

SHOCKWAVE: Doubtful. A mere human would not have enough power to dent Megatron, let alone destroy him.

PANEL 3:

(SAME AS PANEL 2, EXCEPT SHOCKWAVE HAS TURNED HIS HEAD TO FACE THE OTHER DECEPTICONS AND BARRICADE LOOKS AWKWARD)

SHOCKWAVE: Decepticons, fire at will, target vital circuits.

STARSCREAM: No! Don’t! I can help you!

SHOCKWAVE: Doubtful. I have heard enough of your lies Starscream, farewell.

PANEL 4:

(BARRICADE HAS HIS HAND ON SHOCKWAVE’S WEAPON, PUSHING IT DOWN SLIGHTLY, BARRICADE LOOKS DISAPPOINTED WITH HIMSELF)

BARRICADE: Shockwave, stop. While I would like nothing more than to see Starscream die a horrible, excruciating death, as this one would be, he is telling the truth. Do not kill him. Yet. He may be of further use to us.

SHOCKWAVE: Fine. In which case then it would be illogical to kill Starscream while he holds this information. Information I’m sure he is more than willing to divulge. Am I correct Starscream.

PAGE 5:

PANEL 1:

(CLOSE UP OF STARSCREAM. STARSCREAM LOOKS MASSIVELY RELIEVED)

STARSCREAM: Yes, yes, of course! I will divulge all relevant information that you require.

PANEL 2:

(SHOCKWAVE IS STANDING IN FRONT OF STARSCREAM AS IN PAGE 4, THIS TIME HIS WEAPON IS LOWERED, AS ARE THE OTHER DECEPTICON’S WEAPONS.)

SHOCKWAVE: Good. Then tell me everything you know about this Sam Witwicky you mentioned.

3. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    I'd be free to do some character designs in about two weeks, once my BFA review is done. I wouldn't have the time to illustrate the whole comic, sadly, but I wouldn't mind giving you a hand with design concepts. My deviant art page is linked in my sig if you want to check out my stuff.

4. Optimus Frimal

That's cool, I'd be more than happy to have your help with character designs, especially after seeing your deviant art page :D  ) I'll PM you a list of characters later for you to see which ones you'd like to do :D  Thanks a lot by the way.