Non-TF: Artist wanted for Death's Head fan comic!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Optimus Frimal, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Apr 16, 2007
    I was reading through some of my older TF comics and as I was, I was struck with inspiration to write about Death's Head. What I was thinking of was to do a complete reboot of the character, erase all past history and start with a clean slate basically. However, keep him as the same type of character, so he'll still have the same values and speech pattern, yes? :wink:  I'm planning for about a 4 issue mini-series and the tone would be very similar to Marvel's Ultimate line.
    So, I have some scripts written out for it, now all I need is an artist :D  It will be a fan comic, so no money involved :-( But, it would make a great addition to your portfolio :wink: 
    If you can do pencils, inks and colours then that would be great, if you are only able to do one that's also fine :wink: 
    If there are any letterists out there as well, then we'll need you somehwere down the line :wink: 
    So, if you're interested then leave a message saying so and a link to some of your work and then I'll get back to you shortly after :D