Fan Art: Artist needed for TF Animated comic!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Optimus Frimal, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Basically, I really need an artist to draw my TF Animated comic with me writing. Theres no money in it etc but hopefully its gonna be fun :wink:  I don't want to post any of the actual script as it gets off to a 'surprise' quite quickly, so I thought I'd try and summarise what I'd like to do. Oh boy... :grin:
    Anyway, the comic starts literally minutes before the Great War begins on Cybertron, in fact the first two pages show how it started. And then from there it escalates basically :grin: With Cybertron thrown into chaos by this 'unexpected' war and with no Optimus Prime to save them like G1, how will the Autobots defeat the Decepticons?
    I'm hoping to keep this going for quite a while once it gets started, I'd like to give a number of issues, but really its how many I can write :grin: The 'job' would involve drawing the actual comic and it also involves redesigning G1 characters e.g. Kup into animated style.
    So, if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll show you the script :grin:

2. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

I can help you with this too! I still need some Beast stuff to draw.

3. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Hooray :D  I'll send you the script when I get back later :D