Fan Art: Artist/Colourist/Letterist needed for comedy TF comic!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Optimus Frimal, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Well, after getting somewhat depressed with the stories I've been writing for Transfromers at the moment (very serious ones, deaths, betrayals and stuff :cry : ) so I thought I'd try and make a more light hearted one, so this project was born, no idea what to call it yet, but I have my first script written and ready to be made, so now I need you guys to help me out, say if you want to help here and I'll PM you the script to look at and make sure you still want to help out. The first 'issue' is 5 pages long and I expect they'll mostly be about this size or smaller, depends how much I can get out of a gag. :wink:  I'm looking for an artist who can draw these in a Lil Formers style just in case anyone wants to know :D 
    Anyway, here's a preview of it to try and get you interested. (and yes this was inspired by a Mitchell and Webb sketch if you recognise it :wink:  ) :grin: :

Green Clarinet

PAGE 1:

PANEL 1:

(TRACKS IS STANDING ON THE EDGE OF A BRIDGE, ABOUT TO JUMP OFF OF IT, HE LOOKS DESPARED. MOON IS STANDING NEXT TO HIM IN ROBOT MODE, HOLDING A GREEN CLARINET TOWARDS TRACKS)

MOON: Tracks! Don’t do it!

TRACKS: Woah! What the?! Don’t do that, you almost made me jump.

MOON: No! Don’t jump Tracks! I know it is hard for you, you who has no fans and is accused of liking men more than women. But do not worry! For I have a present for you!

TRACKS: A present?

MOON: Yes, a present. It is this green clarinet.

TRACKS: Oh gee, thanks.

MOON: But wait! For this is no ordinary clarinet, this clarinet has the ability to make whomever you play it to reveal embarrassing secrets, which they can not deny!

TRACKS: Really?

MOON: Indeed. Watch.

PANEL 2:

(TRACKS IS DANCING AN IRISH JIG WHILE MOON PLAYS THE CLARINET, THE CLARINET HAS MUSICAL NOTES AROUND IT)

TRACKS: I have a crush on Hot Rod, I think he is hot, think he is hot, I have a crush on Hot Rod, he gets my engine going.

PANEL 3:

(TRACKS IS LOOKING EMBARRASSED, MOON HAS STOPPED PLAYING THE CLARINET AND IS SMILING AT TRACKS)

TRACKS: Heh. Um, well… that was awkward.

MOON: Indeed it was. Now take this flute and beware how you use it, for if you abuse it I shall take it back.

TRACKS: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Just gimme the magic flute.

PANEL 4:

(TRACKS IS WITH OPTIMUS PRIME IN FRONT OF TELETRAAN 1, PRIME IS LAUGHING AT TRACKS, TRACKS IS LOOKING ANGRY AND IS HOLDING THE CLARINET)

OPTIMUS: Hey, Tracks. What are you doing with that Clarinet? Or should I say where are you sticking that clarinet! Hahahaha.

TELETRAAN 1: HAHAHAHA

TRACKS: That does it.

PANEL 5:

(TRACKS IS PLAYING THE CLARINET, OPTIMUS IS DOING THE SAME IRISH JIG THAT TRACKS DID IN PANEL 2. MUSICAL NOTES ARE AROUND THE CLARINET AGAIN)

OPTIMUS: I never ever actually died, actually died, I never ever actually died, I was on holiday to the Bahamas.