Heavy/Scratch: Articulated Technobots

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TheDevastator, Oct 29, 2007.

1. TheDevastator

TheDevastator Decepticon

I feel Computron was easily the best looking Autobot combiner and my brother would agree! He was very toon-accurate and very pleasing to look at. Aside from super-poseability, I added a few special tweaks. He gained a neck, a chest flap with an embossed Autobot symbol on it, and back-of-the-hand guns as a motif to the back of the unmodified Computron's hands.

http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/2028

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

nice! that has always been my favorite combiner! fantastic work!

3. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Another awesome one! Scattershot was also one of my oldies and I just completed Computron for the first time a few years ago with a bunch of loose limbs.

4. TheDevastator

TheDevastator Decepticon

Back in the day mum got me or my brother a Scattershot. I loved the Technobots so I begged my mom for a Computron for Christmas. It's a good thing she got us a giftset too because one of those Scattershots ended up in parts. In fact, the junker Scattershot I got for this set of customs had part of a wing hinge broken off and I had to pretty much scratchbuild a replacement part. I still love the buggers though.

Scattershot was already an awesome looking figure and with the extra joints I gave him I think he's darn near perfect.