Heavy/Scratch: Articulated Star Saber *WiP*

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Optimus_Prowl, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    So a little while ago I got my hands on the Robot Masters Victory Saber KO set and was thinking to myself how awesome it would if he had knees.

So I waited for a while and finally got my hands on a gundam set I could steal pieces from. I gave him knees. They even color match well too.

Next comes painting and some mods to Victory Leo. Have to see where I can get joints for him though. Anybody have any ideas?

Here he is.

Attached Files:

2. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

very cool dude! now he can strike a pose :D  though my neck hurts from looking at the pics though

3. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm curious is your KO the "Quick Change" version? Cause I just got both of ebay and I am curious how good they quality is on him.

Also a word of advice, be careful of the Victory Saber Quick Change 2 packs. The wing-saber inside some does not fully transform, is devoid of elbow joints, and the torso is one solid piece. Meaning you cannot remove Saber to transform him. Basically it is RM Wingsaber turned Action Master XD.

4. VestigialHeart1

VestigialHeart1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's an upscaled version of RM Victory Saber. Not the Quick-Change one. I have both SS and VL. They're both awesome as is. Really awesome what you've done with articulation so far. I've been wanting to articulate both of them for a while. Just don't have the skill yet.

5. DeathDealer

DeathDealer Banned

Sa-weeeet.

6. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    Yea the only problem is that it didn't come with his sword thingamado. So he looks like shiz in vehicle mode.

Also its not that hard to articulate, you just need a cutting tool, and duco cement. And to get the parts adjusted right.