Articulated Ravage and Laserbeak?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by dkr7, Jun 13, 2011.

1. dkr7

dkr7 "Argh' Hexagonal Nuts!"

News Credits:
    Im looking for an articulated and ravage and laserbeak as the title suggests, but they need to be around the same size as PE Frenzy and Rumble. Was hoping PE would make them but their laserbeak is horrible and no word on a ravage. What options do i have? Thanks for any help

I have Classics Ravage but want a better articulated figure and more cartoon accurate. I have no Laserbeaks currently except a statue.

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Titanium Soundwave had a laserbeak, as did Cybertron Soundwave. I own neither, so can't say as to how articulated they are. Cybertron soundwave's Laserbeak doesn't have a casette mode though.
    As for Ravage, you can look into Device Label. But that's the only one I'm aware of.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ravage: the g1 figure is articulated pretty well, but is thin fine for that, device label has no cassette mode, but is also articulated
    Laserbeak: My personal favorite is the "Booster X10" Real gears, well articulated, and very nice, but bigger. if you want small, go with cybertron laserbeak, good articulation

4. PORTER

PORTER energon is just mtn dew

the energon ravage mode is pretty good.and if you can make a custom ravage from it id say go for it!