This is a fun little project that I've been wondering if I could pull off for awhile now. When I recently unearthed my other Warpath, I decided that I could risk one. It's still a work in progress, but so far, the project's going where I want it too. I basically just cut his big ol' uni-foot in half, stuck joints in his knees and made him a new crotch. I was able to make the knee joints because the legs are hollow. I cut them in half, and put a tab of styrene in that I layered up to the right thickness and drilled a little hole in one side and put a pin though. The pins I used here are from a clear red rod, so they glow if back-lit. I'll be painting them eventually, but for now it's fun. The crotch is still a bit rough, so i think it's pretty plain that it's just layers of styrene (PVC foam board, in this case) with a hole drilled though. The leg mechanism still works perfectly well cut in half. Unfortunately, I took out too much meat in there and had to put some back in. Aside from that, all I had to do was put little stops on the back so they don't flop off. I think it's rather obvious that the size of his feet limit his posing options, but in my humble opinion, the new legs add a whole lot of play value and character. I do plan on seeing if I can work some elbows into those arms at some point.