Hi all. Its been a while since I posted anything, but these have been in the works for some time, and I finally got around to finishing them. Those who remember my work know that I have been working on articulating every 84'-85' autobot car, and although I havent finished them all, I have finally finished all the molds. I just have a few mold repaints like Inferno, Prowl, Sideswipe, etc... These started out as encore reissues, and the head kit. Their shoulders got balljoints, and were reworked so they sit correctly. They also have balljoint hips, head, and have pivoting elbows and knees. The head kits were reworked not only for balljoints, but I added styrene to the back to give them some depth. I also reworked the seat they mount to, so they dont need to be removed to transform.