Article about Imaginery Forces

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Akumaxv, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

Saw this on Tformers.com. This is the company that did the teaser.

http://www.vfxtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6045

Of note, something that worries me (don't mean to add more gloom and doom to this movie but...)

"We spent a lot of time working on textures and creating the shapes of the parts - with interiors that were anatomical and derived from a human muscle form. In keeping with the film's portrayal of the Transformers, we had to make the title appear as realistic as possible."

Yeah I know this ain't G1 so save it. I also know it's a evolutionary step in the franchise. I get that. I just don't think TF's should really have parts that look like human muscle. Mostly because these aren't man made machines and because that's not really what I, personally, think about TF's.

This may be nothing, but it also may mean that this is really, really going to depart from what alot of the long time fans expect in terms of what the TF's will look like. Who knows, we even may end up liking it?

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Yo, Koriakin - I've got a few DVDs of source material you might have missed, buddy. They say "Transformers" on them. Kinda weird, huh? That's also the name of the movie teaser you're working on!

3. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

4. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: