Arriving at Botcon Friday. I'm bringing tons of TF's to sell...who's gonna buy them?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by starbasetoys, Apr 26, 2012.

1. starbasetoys

starbasetoys Cybertronian Trader

UPDATE: I'm checked in at the hotel and am in room 938

As the title says, I'll be arriving at Botcon Friday 4/27, and will be there until Sunday afternoon. I'm bringing the majority of my G1 Transformers that I'm selling, as well as Classics, Movie, and Armada Trilogy TF's. I don't have a list to post here, but believe me when I say that I've got a TON of bots to sell. This will be my first Botcon since 2004 and I'm very excited to get to go (They are finally having one within a reasonable driving distance from my home).

I don't have a room at the Botcon hotel on Friday night, but I do have a room there Saturday night. Friday I'll probably hang out at the hotel, possibly in the lobby or maybe at a parts trading party room with my goodies available for anyone who wants to pick up TF's from me. And Saturday night I'll probably set up shop in my hotel room for anyone who wants to come by and shop after the dealers room closes for the evening.

I can receive and send emails on my blackberry. If anyone at the show is interested in checking out my stuff, send me an email at deepspacetoys@yahoo.com

Thanks and looking forward to meeting some fellow board members at the show.

2. soundwavempl

soundwavempl Toy Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you have any G1 packaged TFs? If you do and will be selling from your hotel room on Saturday, let me know! Thanks!

3. starbasetoys

I've got a ton of G1 TF's, but they are all loose...although most of them are totally complete with all accessories.

Most all of my TF's are in fantastic shape...if you're into loose complete TF's for your collection, you won't be dissapointed.

Feel free to email me at deepspacetoys@yahoo.com

4. starbasetoys

Ok guys,

I'm in town. I swung by the con and did a quick runthrough of the dealers room, picked up my primus and loose sets, and did some dealing with some friends.

I just checked into my room at the Springhill Suites which is just down the road from the Hyatt. I'll be staying here tonight, but will have a room at the Hyatt tomorrow night.

I've still got a TON of G1, Classics, and Armada Triology TF's available. Shoot me an email at deepspacetoys@yahoo.com if you want to come by the Springhill Suites and check out my stuff tonight.

5. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

6. starbasetoys

Yeah I hit one earlier tonight, before I left to go over to my room at the springhill suites.

Tomorrow I'll post a note on the board outside the dealers room with my room number and contact info to drum up some more interest.

7. starbasetoys

UPDATE:

I'm checked into the hotel and am in room 938. I've still got tons of G1, Classics, and Armada trilogy stuff to unload. Hit me up after the dealers room closes :) 

8. yakko

yakko IaconHub BossMonkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Hey, i met you in line this morning just before that vendor got the cases of junkions. Do you still need my extra set? Can we meet up sunday morning? I mistyped your number and couldnt text you.

9. starbasetoys

Cool man. Yeah I'd like to get them from you if you can do that. I just sent you a pm with my phone number and email address. Thanks.

10. starbasetoys

Bump