Army of Two: The 40th Day

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Mar 17, 2009.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I'm suprised this AoT is getting a sequel, I didn't think it did well enough for a 2nd go. I've had lots of fun with the 1st game and am glad it's getting a 2nd. Looks like the game also gives players some choices on how they do their missions, like you could either save or kill hostages in order to take down your target. Plus some more neat co-op stuff like having one player scan for targets and marking them so the 2nd player can snipe said target even though he cant see them.

Here's the linky with the article.

Linky!:
    Preview: Army of Two: The 40th Day

2. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

As flawed as Army of Two was, we still have a great time playing it. I'll be keeping both eyes on this.

3. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    hm!

sounds neat

i thought Army of Two was pretty fun. co-op games usually are.

4. DaggersRage

Hey guys, reviving zombie thread time! :) 

After the whole E3 thingy, IGN got's a 2 part preview of Army of Two: The 40th Day with one of the creators. The videos show a bit of how the game is played and a few cool things I want to point out. One part, they rescue some hostages without a single shot fired and feigning a surrender and going on the offence.

Here are links.

Linky! (Part 1)
    IGN Video: Army of Two: The 40th Day Xbox 360 Video - IGN E3 2009 Live Demo Part 1

Linky! (Part 2)
    IGN Video: Army of Two: The 40th Day Xbox 360 Video - IGN E3 2009 Live Demo Part 2

5. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This game is bought on day one for me I really enjoyed the first one.

6. DaggersRage

Well guys, I've been following this game around a little bit. I got's tah sey its looking awsome! The weapons customization on this game is wicked awsome, like you can use an M4 rifle with an AK47 rifle and basically have a frankenstein of a gun in your arsenal. Here's a video of what I just talked about! :D 

Army Of Two: The 40th Day Video Game, Exclusive Co-Op Walkthrough Part I | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Now thats actually the 1st part of 4 videos that show a break down of the game but I dont want to flood the forum with video links.

7. DaggersRage

8. DaggersRage

Teehee! This game is coming out next week on the 12th. I'm stupidly psyched for it. I'm even buying two copies of the game, 1 for me and the others is my friend's xmas gift. We're also going to be playing the 1st Army of Two game two days (because we got a two theme here, clever huh?) before the game is out.

9. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    im interested in checkin it out for sure

i downloaded the demo on my PS3 but i have nobody to play it with so lol

yeeeeah

i'll have my xbox when this comes out so hopefully i'll get a chance to play it some
    looks like a neat game. i enjoyed the first one fo sho

10. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

I loved the first game and was a ball of excitement as I downloaded the demo for this one. Unfortunatly I had to wait to play it cause my eight yr old was grounded at the time. >.<

Chuck

11. DaggersRage

IGN Review is up for this game!

IGN Video: Army of Two: The 40th Day PlayStation 3 Review - Video Review

Man, Im very psyched for this game. I've had some wicked cool parts in the demo that I eager to react over. Like faking a surrender, which is risky business. You walk up with your hand ups, and you'll see a timer (that's rapidly counting down). The enemies wont be fooled for long but your partner is taking his time to get around them for an assault. My partner took his sweet time and opened first at the last second, really intense. Anywho, once you hit the left trigger, your dude will quick draw to his pistol and bullets away!