Arms Micron Firebolt...where do you classify him?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by mrduce1018, Apr 11, 2012.

1. mrduce1018

mrduce1018 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here is a question for those of you who are Mini-con collectos and have gotten the Japanese exclusive Firebolt Micron.

Technically there are two Firebolts, the first being the clear yellow version that is very similar to the US PCC release. There are minor differences and I tend to classify this guy in the Arms Micron (Prime) line.

Then there is the other exclusive Firebolt, his colorscheme was black and grey. Similar to the TF United Target Master Microns that were released last year.

Now, I do not read japanese so I cannot decode the instructions, but my questions are:

1 - Officially which line does the this Micron fit in to?

Arms Microns seem to be all over the place with the colorful PCC recolors that also include Vector Oracle, to the Kits that are being released with all the mainline Prime figures.

2 - do you keep them with the United Target Masters, or with the Arms Microns?

Thanks
    Greg

2. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Considering it might be designed to be used with united "Target master" hot rod,im going with classics.