Armorhide Trailer

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Ravenxl7, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hi. I'm looking for one of those trailers that have been used for Kitbashing into a trailer fro Armorhide. I've included a picture of what it should look like in the packaging. My only current method of payment is cash. I've only ever found one of these things at my local Wally World, and I haven't seen any new ones come in for a couple of months now. I'm not sure how much I should pay one of you for one of these things, so you can make me some offers for one. Thanks to anybody who can help me with this. Peace out.

[​IMG]

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Nice pic hehehe, I guess I should start watermarking :lol 

You'd probably get more replies if people knew where you lived. If you're located in the states I can pick you one up and the shipping would only be about 3$

Here's the cheapest one avail on ebay. Same truck , just different decal. It's for store price, but damn that shipping fee

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Hot-Wheels-Truckin-Transporters-Police_W0QQitemZ320044010276QQihZ011QQcategoryZ45352QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320044010276

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I do live here in the great US. I'd rather only give out my address, let alone what state I live it, to only people that need to know and that I can trust with it. If cash is fine with you paying whatever the store price plus 3 bucks for shipping would work for me. If you could tell me the exact price for the trailer, that would be great. Thanks for replying. Peace out.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've now put this project on hold for the moment. Due to money issues, and I've got a lot going on at the moment. Peace out.

5. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Well, I might've helped too. Oh, well....

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok. I've settled everything out, and I'm ready to buy one of those trailers. I've got 8 bucks in one's set aside. 5 for the actuall trailer, and 3 to pay the person for the shipping costs. Cash is my only option at the moment, I live in the US(as previousley stated), and I'm very reliable. Thanks to anybody that can help me with this. Peace out.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits: